Chapter 32

"Honey, I'm home." James yelled with a smile as he threw his backpack onto the chair sitting in the corner of my room. He flops onto my bed with a goofy smile on his face. I raise an eyebrow at him, crossing my arms over my chest. "What's that face for?" I turn my computer around to show him the video from the morning.

"I woke up to find this all over Facebook." His eyes flash with recognition and he takes a breath.

"Belle I-"

"Finally grew a pair of balls." I finish for him, making him furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Huh?"

"Michelle is evil and you finally grew the balls to stand up to her." I shut my computer and set it beside me. "Congratulations, you're a man now."

"See, your logic is flawed." He said with an amused smile as he sat up on my bed. I leaned against the headboard, raising an eyebrow.

"How so?"

"You see, if I didn't have balls up until this morning, we wouldn't be having a baby, now would we?" She smirked and I laughed.

"Touche."

"So, how was your first day of your vacation?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Good because no one was whispering behind my back or calling me a whore." I hold my hand up t my mouth. "Cough cough, Michelle, cough cough."

"Well, I'm glad your day was better than mine. If I see her face one more time, I might actually explode." I chuckle, patting the space next to me on the bed. He crawls over and lays next to me and I intertwined our fingers together.

"Four more months." I whisper, staring at our hands clasped together. "Four more months until we meet her." I smile.

"Are you excited?" He asked, making me look up at him.

"Yes, but also very scared for labor." I bite my lip and James rubs his thumb over my hands.

"It'll be worth it." He whispered with a reassuring smile. "We need to think of names."

"Yes, we do." I pressed my lips together and thought. "Lillian?"

"No. Aubrey?"

"No. Violet?"

"No. Claire?"

"No." I pressed my lips together and thought as hard as I could. Then, an idea popped into my head. "How about...Zara?" His eyes widen slightly as he thought before he smiled.

"That's perfect, and it's French." He starts. "How did you come up with that?" I bite my lip.

"Just a name I've been thinking of." He smiles at me and I return the favor.

"So, her name is Zara..." He cuts himself off, confused.

"Thomas." I said, making him look over at me. "Zara Thomas."

"Why my last name?" He asked with a smile tugging on his lips.

"I don't know, I just thought it sounded better." I whispered. Our faces were inches apart and I could feel his breath of my face. Shivers went through my body and my breathing became heavy. The butterflies in my stomach intensified and my heart picked up it's speed. James moved in closer and I closed my eyes, ready to feel his lips against mine, until the door opened.

"Bella." My grandmother said as we jumped apart. She raised an eyebrow, looking between us with a smug smirk. "Dinner's ready, should I bring it up?"

"No, I'll go get it." James cut in, flashing me a smile before exiting the room. My grandmother gave me a wink before exiting herself.

What the hell was that? James was a about to kiss me...and I was about to let him. I sat there, my mind rushing with a million thoughts until it settled on one.

Am I in love with my best friend?

~~~

A.N.-

Sorry for another short chapter. :D

Chapter 32 is written and published. Hope you all enjoyed it. <3

Questions:

-What do you think will happen next?

-What's your opinion on this chapter?

-Who's your favorite character?