Chapter 46

Bella's POV

"I want to go to school." I whine, attempting to stand up from my bed. James quickly but gently pushes my back down and I scowl.

"Said no one ever." I roll my eyes at him and he smirks. "You're eight months pregnant, you need to stay home. Normally, the first born comes early so it's better to be safe than sorry."

"But it's Taco Tuesday." I pout.

"Alright, I'll bring you a taco from Taco Bell during lunch." He says and I beam.

"Thank you!"

"Yeah, alright. Just make sure to call me if anything happens." He reminds me and I nod.

"Of course, have a good day and don't forget my taco." He smirks before exiting my bedroom.

I let out a sigh of boredom before grabbing my laptop and turning on YouTube.

~~~

"How are you feeling?" My grandmother asks me, peering into my room from behind the door. I shut my laptop and set it beside me.

"I'm fine, just hungry." I sigh.

"Alright, I'll make you anything you want. What are you craving?" She asks, finally stepping into my room.

"I want waffles with maple syrup." I smile and lick my lips in hunger.

"We don't have any waffles..." My grandmother trails off and I pout, my eyes brewing tears.

"Alright, I'll go to the store to get you waffles." She said and I perked up.

"Yay, thank you!" I cheer and she nods and exits my room.

I smile proudly as I grab my laptop and pull it open again. I hear my grandmother's car start and speed off down the street as I get a sudden pain in my stomach.

The pain was stronger than it normal and I wince. I grab the cup of water from my nightstand and chug it as I lift my feet up on some pillows. The pain was still very prominent when the glass was empty.

My heart started to pick up speed as I grab my phone from my pocket and quickly dial a number.

James's POV

"This is weird." Megan whispers, leaning from her seat.

"How?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Belle isn't here to tell us how much she hates math."

"I know, I miss her like crazy." I whisper back, sighing.

"How are you two doing, anyways?" She asks, flashing a wink my way.

"Great, how are you and Logan?" I smirk and she rolls her eyes.

"I'm still working on that." She scowls.

"Right, and you still owe me $300." She rolls her eyes and I chuckle quietly.

"Do you two losers mind? I'm trying to listen to the lecture." A girl who sits in front of me scowled, turning around to face us.

"Right, sorry. We'll be quiet." Megan said mocking her. The girl rolled her eyes and turned back to face the front of the room. Megan rolled her eyes and I chuckled silently.

Just as I was about to pay attention to class, I heard a phone ringing. A familiar sound and it took me a few seconds to realize it was my phone.

"Monsieur Thomas, les téléphones portables ne sont pas autorisés dans ma classe." 'Mr Thomas, cell phones are not allowed in my classroom', my French teacher said.

I decided to take French this year for an easy A, and I don't regret the decision. Mrs Martin loves me because of my grades and how I don't talk back.

"Je suis désolé, Madame Martin, mais cela pourrait être important." 'I'm sorry Mrs Martin, but it might be important.' I replied back sheepishly.

She pressed her lips together and narrowed her eyes before she breathed a sigh.

"Bien, mais faites vite." 'Okay, but do it fast.'

"Merci." I smile before clicking the answer button on my phone. Everyone in the classroom was watching me intently, including Megan. "Bonjour- I mean, hello?" I whisper.

"James?" Belle cried. I felt my heart skip a beat in my chest.

"Belle? What's wrong?" I ask frantically and I notice Megan's eyes widen.

"I-I don't know. It hurts a-alot."

"Did you drink water and put your feet up?"

"Y-Yes, but nothing happened." She said. "Ow!"

"I'll be there in a few minutes, hang tight." I say before ending the call. I stand up and start gathering my things.

"Monsieur Thomas, où allez-vous?" 'Mr Thomas, where are you going?' The teacher asks as I make my way to the door.

"My girlfriend is in labor, I have to go." I rushed out, forgetting to say it in French.

I heard a couple gasps from the classroom and murmuring started as I ran down the hallway.

~~~

A.N.-

Holy crap, the time is here.

THE BABY IS COMING!

Chapter 46 is written and published. Hope you all enjoyed it. <3

Questions:

-What do you think will happen next?

-What's your opinion on this chapter?

-Who's your favorite character?