Chapter 31

James's POV

"Are you sure?" I ask worrying, pressing my lips together. She rolls her eyes.

"Yes, now go before you're late." Belle tucks a strain of hair behind her ear and click something on her laptop.

"Okay, but if you need anything-"

"I'll be fine." She assures me with an amused smile. "My grandma is here and she'll take care of me." I look at her for a moment in silence. "Go!"

"Alright, alright. I'm going. Call me if you need me." I say before grabbing my backpack and heading down the stairs. Since Belle is on bedrest, it means she can't come to school for a week, which also means I have to bring her homework home then listen to her bitch about how much she doesn't want to do it. I make my way to my car and zoom off down the road.

"Hey, babe." I heard someone say from behind me as I took a step inside the school. I take a deep breath to keep my anger from bubbling up. I turn around to find Michelle, smiling innocently at me. "I heard about what happened with that baby. I'm sorry for your loss, but I can make it better." She fake pouted and took a step closer to me but stopped when I pushed her back.

"Don't touch me." She looks taken aback for a second, but she quickly covers it with a flirtatious smile.

I know it hurts now, but things will get better." She went to wrap her arms around my neck but I grab them.

"Michelle, I know you're the one who hit Belle in the stomach."

"I don't know what your tal-"

"Don't try to lie to me." I push her hands down forcefully, and she takes a step back. "I can't believe you're such an evil, selfish bitch, that you would try to kill my daughter before she is even born." My voice grows in volume and I notice a few people around us stop and stare.

"James, people are looking-"

"Good, everyone should know that you tried to murder my daughter!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. I now had everyone in the hallways attention. "I can't believe you. I should've known you were bad news when Belle blamed herself for that fight in the bathroom. Belle doesn't fight. She's the most sensitive, caring person I know."

"Well, you lied to me about being the father." She retorted, trying to make herself look like the good person. I ball my hands into fists as my anger levels rise.

"No, I didn't. I told you flat out, multiple times I was the father and you pretended I was joking like the delusion person you are."

"I just wanted us to be together properly, without that whore getting in the way. Can you blame me for what I did?" She took another step closer, but I took one back. I look at her with wide eyes, completely baffled by what she was saying.

"Wow, you really are crazy. Attempting to murder my daughter will never go justified." She opens her mouth to say something, but closes it when no words come out. "And Belle is not a whore. The only person she's ever slept with was me and she felt really bad about it. We're done and do me the biggest favor, and stay the hell away from me, phyco." I say before turning to walk away. "Oh, and we're over." I add and push through the crowd of people who were staring at me, amazed by the performance they just saw.

~~~

Bella's POV

I peel my eyes open when I hear the buzzing of my phone. I groan and reach for it, seeing I have a notification from Facebook. I open the app and see it was a video posted from someone in our school.

"I just wanted us to be together properly, without that whore getting in the way. Can you blame me for what I did?" Michelle said innocently, taking a step closer to James, but he took one back.

"Wow, you really are crazy. Attempting to murder my daughter will never go justified." She opens her mouth to say something, but soon closes it. "And Belle is not a whore. The only person she's ever slept with was me and she felt really bad about it. Do me the biggest favor, and stay the hell away from me, phyco." James spits before turning to walk away. "Oh, and we're over." He added before officially walking away.

I watch the video with wide eyes. I've never seen James so angry in my life. His face was turning red and his hands were balled into fists. I couldn't help but laugh at Michelle's face as she screamed before running off as the video ended. I bite the inside of my cheek. Feeling the familiar butterflies in my stomach as I think about James sticking up for me. For his daughter. Our daughter.  

~~~

A.N.-

Sorry for the short chapter. :D

Chapter 31 is written and published. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Questions:

-What do you think will happen next?

-What's your opinion on this chapter?

-Who's your favorite character?