Chapter 13 (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

I guess that Caleb must have felt that same way too. He probably really wanted his father to still be with Madison. Besides, I never heard him mentioning about his father in front my eyes. Maybe he was still hurt that they got divorce. He just couldn't have dealt with it.

Lately he has been on his current behavior with me. He hasn't really pulled on any pranks with me, has been extremely nice to me, offered me rides to school in the morning, and allowed me to play Fortnite on his Wii U console with him afterschool.

It wasn't long till all these things ended when I started to avoid him.

Weird feelings has been hitting me left and right when I began to see Caleb in a brand new light.

I guess that him being so nice to me I started to take advantage of it. He came out in a new light in front of me. Making him appear more calm, handsome, smart and masculine.

I didn't know what hit me lately and I tried my best to shake it off. But, he was just everywhere I turned.

Going to the bathroom.... he was already there brushing his teeth, shirtlessly. Running to the corner store... he was already purchasing a sandwich. Walking around the school... I see him with his friends.

He has been everywhere where I have been. It was just impossible to avoid him. Especially when we live in the same house.

Strange feelings started to grew when he had been nice to me than before. I tried shaking it off, because I knew that he was my stepbrother. And it was wrong as hell to have a crush on your stepbrother. Especially when its icky and illegal to the world.

But ever since Bella trapped me in my head by teasing me about the thought of me and Caleb being parents, changes my mind about him.

It made me look at him in a different light then I see him.

"I think... I think that..." I roughly sighed, taking a seat besides Bella on my bed.

"You think what?" She asks softly, rubbing her hands on my back gently.

"I don't know." I run my hands through my hair in frustration. "Its complicated."

"Very." Bella agrees. "I know what you think."

"What?"

"You like him." Bella tells me, now brushing my hair.

I frown. "No! Gross, I don't."

She rolls her eyes. "Carly, I've seen the way you look at him in the cafeteria. I seen the way you stared at him at the pool section. I knew this ever since you started complaining to me about Caleb since day one."

And she was right.

I shook my head, finally releasing a tear drop. "I just don't know what is wrong with me anymore, Bella. I just don't know. Those feelings... and... and..."

She pulled me in for a hug. "Its okay. You don't have to worry." She whispers. "Have you been throwing up lately?"

"Not really," I shrugged my shoulders, removing myself from her. "I don't think that I'm pregnant."

"Me too." She nods her head, agreeing. "Too much is happening to you right now and you need a break, honey."

"I do." I nod my head.

And I did.

The last two weeks I have been avoiding him. Every day though, I wrote a new page in my diary. Taking out the anger.

Day 1 was...

Dear diary,

I can't hold it in any longer. Good news is that I don't think I'm pregnant. How do I think I'm pregnant in the first place? Long story short. It will just be save at another point in time in my life. I haven't kept you updated with my life ever since I move in Jacksonville with my father. Madison has really been sweet and supportive. My Dad, on the other hand, is still disappointed with me returning home very late the next day. Skipping to that point... I think something weird has been happening with me. My feelings seem to fall for the wrong person. I need to get him out of my mind! And I'm sure if that I'm keep writing to you... then my feelings will eventually sink away.

P.S.

Confused

Day 2 was...

Dear Diary,

My feelings hasn't been sinking down. It has grew worse. I don't know why but it needs to stop. I think that I feel a strong desire towards him. My stepbrother. I can't feel like this and I know I shouldn't. But, everyone when he's next to me...... My heart will just race in a musically pattern. I blame this to Bella.

P.S.

Lost

Day 3 was...

I dreamed about him last night. I felt his lip. His lip kissing mine. Sucking on my neck. Making me feel good. I am a total freak. This is going to be really short. I just came from the supermarket with my Dad's girlfriend so I'm about to help her cook. Tomorrow?

P.S.

Normal

I have been writing nonsense on my diary lately. I hid it under my bed for the sake of safety.

My feelings has grew so much that I had experience sexual dreams for Caleb. There are just dreams that I would start off by biting his red lip. Kissing him on bed. Him doing freaky things to me.

And it would always end with a nightmare with either of our parents walking in on us.

I shook my head, snapping myself back into reality, as I stood in front of my bedroom door after having a meltdown in kitchen.

To be continued...

***

Don't forget to check this book out in the app Episode! You'll love it.

Also... don't forget to vote and comment like the brilliant reader you are! :)