(Heart Speaks First)

Start from the beginning

“You’re welcome and I know this is the wrong time to say this but can I ask you a question?”  He asks while raising his eyebrow.

“Sure”

“Can you give us another shot?”  Sighing to myself I look at his face as his eyes were looking into mine trying to find an answer. Do I really like Leo in that way and can I even try to move on from Bryan?

“Leo I don’t know” I tell him feeling very unsure of my decision. He sighs and looks away from me, great I think I just lost someone else from my life. “But we can try” I tell him, he looks back at me as a little hope is filled in his eyes.

“Really?” He asks. I give him a slight nod of a head as his face breaks into a huge smile.

“I promise that you won’t regret it April” He tells me.

“But we have to be strictly business when we are at work” I remind him. He laughs and finishes of his wine.

“You got it”

“Now come on let’s go get some sleep it has been a very long and eventful night” I say. We both get up and make our way to our own bedrooms or more like he makes his way over to his guest room and I make my way over to my own room.

(Morning)

“April wake up come on you promised you were going to give me a tour!” Leo yelled from outside my room. Groaning I place the pillow that was underneath my head above my face to try and block out the sound of the loud banging of the door but it didn’t work.

“Leo go down I’m coming!”

“Alright keep your hair on and I even made breakfast” He said. Taking the covers of me I hatch into my daily routine of the morning

************

“I’m exhausted” Leo states to me. Rolling my eyes I sip my cup of tea as we admire the view of the high building. “So did you miss this place?” Leo asked me a couple of seconds later.

“Yeah I did” I tell him as I examine the place as everybody is laughing and talking getting on with their own lives while I suffer my own from the consequences I have to deal with.

“But obviously you got used to being in Italy right?”

“Well I was born in Italy so I was always used to being there” He raises his eyebrows and smiles.

“Then that’s a good thing” He says.

“Yeah it is, otherwise who knows how awkward it would have been for me to try and get my ways around without my parents being with me” I say with a small chuckle, Leo gives me a small smile as we just sit in silence.

“April how about we go and walk around for a bit?” Leo said quickly as he got up from the bench. Looking at him I feel confused. What the hell is going on? I stand up for the sake of it and look around us to see what Leo is looking at.

“Leo what’s going on?” I ask him.  He takes hold of my arm and steers me towards the entrance of the park we were at. Forcing my arm out of his grip I make him stop. He looks over at me and takes a deep breath. “Mind explaining what’s going on?” I ask him. He looks over my shoulder and just keeps his gaze there. Is there someone behind me?  I mean he can’t just be looking at someone random. Slowly turning around I see none other than Bryan standing a few feet away with that same blonde girl with him as they are both laughing and talking to busy engrossed in each other. My heartbeat seemed to slow down as I just watched the sight of both of them. Even when me and Bryan were together he was never this happy, was he never satisfied with me, did I not ever make him that happy before? I wanted to look away but I couldn’t.  Something in my mind was telling me that it’s better if I let Bryan go because he’ll never be proud of having me as a partner yet my heart was telling me how much more I can love him. Feeling hands on my shoulders I’m turned around to face Leo as I look at his face which looks very upset.