Its not like I completely forgot about our make out session that happened two weeks ago, it's not like it was accident or on purpose, it just happened and I enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure he did too but neither of us said anything about it's like we both pretended it never happened. But why? Did he not want me to take it that way because I did. I felt things I never felt before and I've had a fair amount of boyfriends. Maybe it was all in my head, maybe I'm just over reacting.

"He's cute" she says finally after the break of silence. "Yea he is" I say calmly. She looks at me "do you like him?" I shake my head "no, we've been friends for almost 4 years. He's kind of a brother figure" I lied, there's no way he's a brother figure, ESPECIALLY SINCE WE MADE OUT! She nods and I stand up yawning "im tired" she shows me to the bed under hers and I immediately lay down quickly falling asleep.

I wake up to giggles from outside the window. I pick myself up from the bed and glance in the mirror, holy shit I look like someone just threw my out of a moving car. I open the balcony door and look into the driveway, Sofia was sitting on her dads car with a friend of hers. I walk back into her room and take a quick shower and getting dressed.