I M Chapter 65

"Whoa amazing!" [Mooly]

"Do it again! Do it again!"

"Heheh." [Maria]

"My... thank you for expanding the road Maria." [Michelle]

"No need to thank me, I just wanted to help." [Maria]

It has been six days since we've stayed in Libang. Blake and I trained the villagers in sword fighting then Maria, taught them magic. Heheh, it's like what my parents did for the kids at the mines. While staying here we decided to improve their village lifestyle.

Maria was erecting walls and making roads with earth magic. Blake, helps out with hunting monsters and food. Then I, imbuing magic crystals.

I got the magic crystals from Jose, you might ask how I got them from him despite this distance. What I did was I sent Kate and Regina to him to fetch the crystals and payed him the money that I earned through selling the stoves. I guess this pretty much covers all of the villagers.

I asked Michelle to use her telepathy as a means of communication and requested them to get semi low quality magic crystals. It's not like I'm stingy or anything, even low quality ones will do the job, but they are also aren't cheap...

I asked Kate and Regina to buy something as a surprise for Michelle. Hopefully they'll be here by the evening.

At this time, we saw how good Mooly was with a pitch fork... I'll just imagine it as a spear. She was truly capable of fighting by herself, but not to the level of Blake and I. Steven has really trained her well in just three months.

Maria is having fun teaching her students some Novice and Apprentice level magic. She even found one that can use Heal and Supportive magic.

While I have to stay locked in my room to fully concentrate on imbuing the crystals. Good thing that the distance of each house is quite far in between, yet our home is now situated at the middle of the village.

For now I'm imbuing six magic crystals at the same time. It should be noted that when you imbue two or more crystals, they would go and float around you as you imbue them.

I'm giving them the fire enchant. Staying in this quiet village gave me a lot of ideas and I'm trying out various inventions as we speak.

Apart from cooking, I also used it to heat up water for a bath. Then, it could be used as a light source at night. Be it outside or indoors, so they don't have to buy candles or lamps anymore.

They can also use it as a heater for winter time and because my enchant has a low consumption of energy, they can now melt the snow from the roads to make them passable.

Well... with my wind enchant they pleasantly slept at night from the crystal fan. I also asked Maria to make three windmills, at first she doesn't know what a windmill is. When I told her about it, she said that it was ingenious and I should tell this to grandfather. Haven't they discovered how to harness the wind and water yet?

As for its use. Since nothing here runs on electricity, they can just use it like the early people did for milling grains and pumping water.

Using my wind enchant as a power source, it can run indefinitely.

My water enchant provided them with clean water to drink and bathe, but I don't know if it has any valuable minerals in it though...

They could also use this on their crops. No more problems with water shortages~

When I finished imbuing the crystals I exit the room.

"Ahh, are you finished?" [Steven]

"Yes, father." [Angelica]