I M Chapter 86

The adventurers are scattered everywhere checking out the shops. It's like a gun show, but with medieval weaponry.

The designs of weapons here are far in comparison to the ones in the capital. If you want cool looking weapons, then this is the right place for you.

Although a lot of them seemed impractical and would be better off as a wall hanger.

One particular shop caught my eye. I scurried past the hordes of adventurers and entered. I scanned the goods that are neatly displayed on the stands and brackets.

"Good morning care to buy any...THING?!"

A greeting came from what I guess is the shopkeeper.

When he suddenly raised his voice I was taken back by surprise and quickly looked his way to find out why.

That person was a dwarf with big bulging muscles.

"P-princess Elaine?!"

"Eh?" [Angelica]

Someone who knows Michelle?

"Oh, sorry I was mistaken."

The dwarf man said after looking at my chest. As if it was a natural reaction, my arm moved by themselves and covered it.

"I don't like being compared to my mother." [Angelica]

"Hahahaha! You trying to trick me or something kid?"

"Who knows?" [Angelica]

I shrugged my shoulders and tried to play around with him to gather some information.

"Princess Elaine doesn't have a kid. She disappeared without even having a lover."

"Ahh, so my parents don't seem like lovers. They're good at hiding their relationship." [Angelica]

"And who might be her mysterious lover then?"

"Her personal knight, Terrence." [Angelica]

"You... you do know that using the name of a criminal could put you behind bars?"

"Father isn't a criminal. It was all just a misunderstanding." [Angelica]

"Do you have any proof kid?"

"Did you feel that he was an evil person when he was with mother?" [Angelica]

"Kid, I've had enough of your jokes, get out before I call the knights."

This person seems to think highly of her. Hmm... a dwarf who knew mother... there is only one dwarf that I can think about.

"Okay, sorry for barging in your shop~" [Angelica]

I turned and started to slowly walk out.

"Oh, by the way. Mother wanted to thank you for the knife~" [Angelica]

"What knif... Ho-hold on?!"

"For a second there. I thought that you wouldn't believe me." [Angelica]

"How did??"

"I told you already. I'm her daughter." [Angelica]

The dwarf man scratches his beard. After explaining to him what had actually happened, he finally decided to believe me. I came to know that his name is Seymour.

"Hoh... so how is the princess doing?" [Seymour]

"She's doing well, currently she is residing in Dalio with my father." [Angelica]