I M Chapter 74

As we move through the smoke, I can hear some banging at the front. Have they already engaged them? But there was not a single orc outside the wall.

When we got through, I raised my head to check.

"Sister!" [Mooly]

Suddenly. Mooly, grabbed me and pulled me down. As she did that, an arrow whizzed by to where my head should have been. My face then landed on her chest, a suitable air bag eheh...

"T-thanks." [Angelica]

"Sis, be careful next time! I cannot hear all of the arrows that are coming our way!"

I got scolded for being careless... Mooly has good hearing, is it for sensing predators? Her ears, each move in a different direction as if scanning the surroundings. I want to touch them...

"Hyahh?!" [Mooly]

"Sorry!" [Angelica]

She jumped, when I traced my finger on the edge of her ear. Now, it's my time to pull her down.

I peaked from the sides. The elite knights are getting peppered by arrows from the orc archers. When their shields get hit by arrows, it makes this distinct banging, like it was rain.

"Heal!!"

"Steelbody!!"

"Impenetrable Shield!!"

"Point Barrier!!"

~~~
Supportive Spells

Steelbody - Makes the skin as hard as steel for a few seconds. Gives high resistance to piercing and slashing attacks.

Impenetrable Shield - Makes shields 4x stronger while reducing knockback effects, also applies its effects to shields that are linked together.
~~~

As the arrows rained, so does the Healing and Supportive magic on the meat shiel... er, knights.

When our archers returned fire. The orcs on top of the wall started to fell. Heheh, it's really like in the movies.

In an instant, most of the knights at the middle of the formation collapsed on the ground. They were screaming in pain, among them were eight knights, impaled by a ballista arrow.

They were like a barbecue on a stick... some were still alive, vomiting blood...

We have five groups of elite knights in turtle formation, each group consists of a hundred knights.

There are three ballista arrows scattered near them. One stuck on the ground like a pole, the second made a trail of earth and the last with the impaled knights. They were focusing their fire on a single knight formation.

"Take out those ballistas!" [Elite Knight]

"We still need to get closer!" [Magician]

"Archers! Snipe them!"

If the magicians can't reach them, so will the archers...

"Arrows!"

"Heal them quickly!"

"Use their shields!!"

"Incoming!"

The orcs, fired a volley towards the downed formation. It's like a bunch of lines moving upwards like in the 300 movie... {1}

"Angelica?!" [Blake]

"Daughter! No!!" [Steven]

"Sister!" [Mooly]