I M Chapter 28

A few weeks had passed since their first quest. Now, Angelica and Blake are ranked at AR2.

Here, we see our heroine trying to learn some wind magic at Jose's shop.

"Focus." [Jose]

"..." [Angelica]

A small gust of wind fills the room, the papers stacked on the table flaps as the wind passed by and the dust encircles Angelica, like a mini tornado.

"There, just a little more." [Jose]

"Hahh..." [Angelica]

Angelica, dropped on the floor, panting heavily. The wind stops and scatters the dust.

"I guess that's it for today." [Jose]

"Thank you for the lesson." [Angelica]

I left the training room after thanking Jose. At the counter, Blake was waiting for me.

After finishing our first quest. Blake and I, always took on extermination quests with two side-quests, with that we managed to increase our rank quickly, but we still have problems making money.

We used the money for our lodging at the inn, to buy our food. The most costly for now is my fee for magic lessons and buying potions, even with discounts they're still expensive.

I wished that Jose knew some apprentice healing magic. That way, we can somehow save some money...

Jose only knows fire, wind and water magic. Water magic has little to no use to me. Wind, on the other hand, has a lot of uses in combat and out. I wonder what its effects will be if I enchanted it?

If we had a magician, we'll only need to restock if our magician cannot cast any more spells. Also having a magician will make fights easier, they can cast offensive, supportive and healing type magic. Maybe we should put up a request at the guild?

The three types of magic are Offensive, otherwise called attack magic or magic used to inflict damage. Supportive or what I call as buffs and Healing magic which as it says healing.

"How was practice?" [Blake]

"Very tiring. I still haven't grasped it." [Angelica]

"Soon you will. The only problem I see is you quickly lose focus." [Jose]

"I'll take that to heart." [Angelica]

"So... shall we go to the weapon shop?" [Blake]

Blake seeing me a bit depressed invited me to go with him.

"Ahh! I nearly forgot!" [Angelica]

We have finally saved enough money to buy our own weapons, again the sight of these weapons is candy to my eyes.

I picked a gladius, while Blake took what looks like a jian. It's like a longer gladius, heheh it seems like we had a pair. We left the weapon shop, my happiness couldn't be measured.

After leaving a request at the adventurers guild. We went back to the inn to rest.