Q&A

New book cover^^ Check out the first chapter lovelies x

Q-  Who found Adam?

A- He was found by the police. His Dad and Claire was worried because they realised he wasn't back home so they rang the police and they were all looking for him. The police found his jacket on the top of the cliff but because the cliff was so high, they couldn't see if he was on the bottom. They had to go all around and they found him there.

Q- Why did you kill Adam off?

A- I initially wasn't going to but he was obviously really affected by Nicole's death that he thought he couldn't live a life without her so he wanted to be with her.

Q- Why did you make Nicole kill herself when you should've portrayed a message that suicide isn't the only option?

A- I do believe that there are other ways out than suicide but the person would mentally feel trapped and they'd feel like that was the only way out. I wanted it to be more real and what would happen in real life. Like in a typical book you'd see the boy saving the girl and they'd live happily ever after but I wanted people to see the reality which is why Nicole did kill herself. There are many books that you can read where they show that suicide isn't the only way out.

Q- Why did Chloe bully Nicole?

A- It made Chloe feel powerful and she liked feeling like she's bigger than every one else. Chloe was jealous of Nicole's looks which is why she turned every one else against her and therefore everyone hated Nicole too.

Q- Why did you write this book?
A- There are many books out there that have a girl who is depressed and suicidal but they all have a happy ending. I wanted to write a book that is a bit more realistic and something that people can relate to.

Q- Will you write any more books?
A- Yes. My next book is going to be a bit like this books so stay tuned for that. I just need some amazing person to make a cover and then we're all set. Just message me if you can do that. (First part is up)

Q- Can you relate to Nicole?
A- I have been bullied, so yes. I'd rather not talk about it so just message me if you want to know.

Q- Did Adam kill himself because he was drunk?
A- Adam wasn't drunk. He took one sip of the alcohol. He knew he was going to kill himself that day.

Q- Why did Amanda stay with Chloe when Chloe bullied people?
A- Amanda had a traumatic childhood and one of the people who has been there for her was Chloe. Chloe was a good friend to Amanda and she's been there for her. Amanda grew up to be insecure and she noticed that everyone loved Chloe so she tried to be like Chloe and she wanted to be like Chloe so people could love her too.

Q- Did Chloe get away with it?
A- In reality, bullies get away with it most the times. So if you like, yes she did. There was actually no evidence for anything such as the kidnapping.

Q- What did Mark do to Chloe?
A- With the help of Stacey and Jason, they basically kidnapped Chloe. Nothing bad happened, they just scared her but they didn't physically harm her because they obviously knew the consequences of that, with Nicole. They tried to get some sense into her, telling her that she basically is responsible for Adam and Nicole's death.

Q- Does Chloe feel guilty for Nicole's death?

A- No, she doesn't feel guilty or any remorse. She is in fact happy that she's gone. Chloe does feel bad that Adam died because she liked him but she got over it quick,

Q- Was there a funeral for him?

A- It went on the news that he killed himself to be with Nicole so the whole school knew. They had a funeral and Nicole's family went and his mates from his old school went as well. Jason and Selena went and his family too (his aunties, uncles, cousins).

Q- How did his family cope?

A- Amelia was obviously really upset by it. He was her hero and everything to her. His dad and Claire was too shocked. Claire was also pregnant at the time and she's having twins.

Q- What shall I do if I feel like killing myself?
A- I think that you should talk to someone. It's hard to talk to your own family so maybe talk to someone online. There's a site called 'Kooth' where you can talk anonymously to a counsellor. Or you can talk to me and it won't matter because I don't know you. Sometimes it's easier to talk to someone you don't know. Just message me and I'll reply.  I reply back to everyone who messages me so feel free to do that.

Q- Why did you make Amanda how she was?

A- Okay, so Amanda was a bully. She wasn't as bad as Chloe and she did it because she wanted to stand by Chloe. There are some bullies who have been through a hard time and I've tried to portray that in Amanda. There are some bullies who feel guilty after the person who they bullied killed themselves which has happened with Amanda. Some people don't feel guilty like Chloe.

Q- I loved your book, could you give me suggestions on books that are similar to yours?

A- I honestly can't. The reason I wrote this is because it was different to all the other books which end on a happier note. So I don't know any that is more real like mine. I will be writing more books soon though.

Q- What's your next book?
A- The first chapter is up. It's called 'Killed by Cancer'. Y'all should check it out xx
https://my.w.tt/tX1yBuLwaL