Chapter 43

Nicole's POV

I awoke to a bang. It was like a gunshot noise. Was someone shot? Did he shoot someone? My heart was racing. What if he comes in here and shoots me? I kept my eyes glued on the door. I was waiting for him.

It felt like years that I had been looking at the door and my eyes began to tire. I was not going to give up. I will not go asleep. I refused. My whole body was in aching pain. My wrists hurt every time I moved them. My body ached every time I breathed. My ribs felt like they were burning every time I moved.

I was starving and my mouth was dry. I was craving for my mum's pasta right now. I was craving for anything to be honest. I was so hungry and thirsty. I really needed to eat something. I felt like I was wearing away. I felt weaker every minute that passed.

It was absolutely freezing as well. My teeth we shattering and my body was shaking, attempting to generate heat. I was so cold. I was only wearing shorts and a top. I hated being cold and hungry.

I missed Adam so much. I missed my family as well. I wanted to see them so bad and tell them that I love them because I might not get another chance. I wanted to see Amelia too. She was an amazing girl. Thinking about them all only made me more upset.

My eyes began to tire and I didn't want to fall sleep. I needed to stay awake. I couldn't help it any longer and my eyelids began to shut and I fell asleep.

________________________________
Hope this year is better than last for you all
Sorry it's short