Chapter 41

Adam's POV

I was so upset that Nicole was gone and it was Chloe here comforting me. I wanted Nicole. I pushed Chloe away from me. I got up and washed my face using the sink in the bathroom. I went back to the bedroom where I saw Chloe lying down on my bed. I pulled on a T-Shirt to cover my chest.

"So, come on, what's the real reason you're here?" I asked her.

"I wanted to find her, seriously I regret being horrible to her," she said.

"Really?" I asked, not convinced.

She never replied but broke down in tears. She was still lying on the bed. She was sobbing loudly and I sat on the bed and I tried to comfort her. Gosh, she cries loudly. How do you shut her up? I awkwardly stroked her hair. She stopped minutes later and hugged me.

I told her that I needed to sleep and she had to go. She left and I lay on the bed. Why the hell does she like Nicole all of a sudden? She was horrible to her. Anyways, she was crying so she must regret it, right?

I missed Nicole. I feel empty without her. She makes me feel happy and I feel so lost without her. There's no purpose of my life without her. There's nothing without her.

I went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of Vodka. That's the only thing that will make me forget. That's the only thing that'll make the pain go. I need this. I opened the bottle.

'You shouldn't drink that' Amelia signed.

'Sorry' I signed back.

'I know you miss her but that won't help,' she signed.

She got the glass of milk she poured herself and gave it to me and took the Vodka bottle of me and put it in the fridge. She poured another glass of milk and took it upstairs with her. I put the milk down and grabbed the Vodka. I drank it all and felt overwhelmed. I drank it too fast and my head began to hurt. I grabbed another bottle of Vodka and took it to bed.

I drank until I felt tired. I lay on my bed, exhausted. I dropped the bottle of the floor which made a clang and I fell asleep.

He was hurting without her. He needed her. She made him feel better. But she wasn't there. She was far away. She was the same broken girl. The same girl that was constantly hurt by the same people. The same horrible people. The people that would drive her to her death. The people that would be the cause of her being six feet under. Why? Because she was the girl that was slowly dying...

_______________________________
It's really short but I'm uploading tomorrow and it's going to be revealing secrets xx

Enjoy x

I love all of you😭😭

You're amazing!!