Chapter 39

Nicole's POV

I woke up feeling the worst pain ever. My whole body ached. I couldn't move. I was still blindfolded and that just made me more scared and paranoid. I didn't know whether he was in the room or not.

I then heard him speaking outside the room.

"I'm sorry but where the fuck is my £10,000 as you promised?" He said.

He paused.

"Okay listen, Chloe, you told me to kidnap her and then you'd give me 10 grand but when the fuck is that? Give me the money by tomorrow or I'm letting her go and ringing the police," he said.

Hs said Chloe. Chloe set up the kidnapping. She really hates me. She is actually crazy. I don't even know what I've done to make her hate me this much.

I heard the door open and I knew that he was in the room. I knew that he was close to me. He pulled me off the ground so I was standing upright and he placed me on the chair.

"I'm sorry for yesterday," he mumbled.

So he regretted it all. I guess he knew that he was drunk and he shouldn't have done that. I didn't care if he apologised, I was still in excruciating pain and I could really move at all. He untied the rope around my wrists and I moved my wrists freely. It felt so good moving them. I quickly removed my blindfold to see who my kidnapper was.

He seemed angry that I did that but he shook it off. He had blonde hair and grey eyes. It was difficult to read his emotions as he looked completely blank. He looked like he was in his 30s but I wasn't completely sure.

"Do you need the toilet?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, not making eye contact.

He pulled me up and led me out of the room. I followed him and he took me to a room and opened the door. It was the bathroom.

"Don't think about escaping, everything's sealed off," he said.

I nodded and went in and locked the door. I sat down on the tile and sobbed quietly. I'm never getting out of here. Everyone hates me. I missed my family. I missed Amelia and Adam. What if I never see them again?

"Hurry up," he said, outside the door.

I quickly used the toilet and washed my hands. I opened the door and he was stood there. He gestured for me to follow him and to sit on the sofa. He was cooking food that made my mouth water. I was starving and had not eaten for days.

"Do you want some grilled cheese on toast?" He asked.

I shook my head. I wasn't going to let him be in charge. I wasn't going to let him have the satisfaction. I refused. I was absolutely starving though. I wanted to eat something and my mouth was so dry.

He came minutes later with a plate of grilled cheese sandwiches. He opened a can of beer and drank it with his sandwich. He was eating his last sandwich and stopped and gave it to me. It was only a small bit but I munched it all quickly. He gave me a glass of water which I gulped down thirstily.

"I heard you on the phone before, so Chloe's told you to kidnap me for 10 grand?" I said.

"That's about right," he said.

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"I need the money and plus it's nothing serious all I've done is locked you up for a few days," he said.

"Wow, you've broken my ribs which I'm certain off, you've beaten me up and starved me and all you can say it's nothing serious," I said, angrily.

He never responded but dragged me up, harshly by my wrists and pulled me in the dark cellar. He tied my wrists so tightly that I felt them burn constantly by the rope digging into my skin. He slapped me and kicked me but stopped. He pulled my hair which caused me to yelp and he pulled my hair in a position so I was facing him. His grey eyes bored into my blue eyes.

"Don't you dare talk back to me, bitch," he said before letting go.

He walked out of the room and slammed the door. If only I kept my mouth shut then maybe I could've had a chance of escaping. Now I'm stuck in here, tied up.

I hate my life. I hate feeling empty all the time. Everything inside is broken and everyone hates me. Why else am I here? It's because Chloe hates me. I can't make her happy and like me. She'll always hate me because I'm ugly as anything. It's not fair. Everything's unfair. I think I might die here. I don't really mind but it just hurts not seeing my family, Adam, Amelia and Selena.

I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep yet again.

She was lonely and depressed. She was hurt physically and emotionally by the hands of her enemies. Hated she was. She was going to six foot under by the doings of her enemies and no one could stop it. Why you ask? Because she was the girl that was slowly dying...

________________________________

Thanks for reading lovelies!!!

Vote and comment

Open for any suggestions x