Chapter 5

"It's 5' o'clock so you can come to mine or go home," Adam said.

"I'll go home so it'll be easier to sneak in," I said, I can't believe he invited me to his. I would've said yes but I really need to get changed .

I gave him directions and he took me home and we said bye.

I slowly went in, making sure I didn't make any noise. I ran upstairs and locked my door.

I took off the hospital gown and shoved it in the cupboard, right at the back. I pulled out some shorts and a t-shirt and put it on. I looked in the mirror and you could see many bruises decorating my legs and my arms were covered with scars too.

I took them off and wore leggings and a long sleeved shirt instead. Satisfied that you couldn't see anything, I grabbed my concealer and covered the painful bruise on my face that I got it when Chloe was kicking me.

I took my phone and checked for any messages.

You ugly sket!! Where the fuck are you. Me and Amanda were gonna beat the fuck out off you and take photos ffs. Well there's always tomorrow.
-Chloe

"Go die please" - Jessica B.

I mean who the fuck is Jessica? I don't even know her. Is she one of Chloe's mates that follow her around like a bad smell? I really don't want to go to school. What if she does hurt me and post it online. I need to stay out of her way, which is easier said than done.

I went downstairs and sat in the living room. Because my mum worked as a criminologist and my dad worked as a doctor, we had a lot of money coming in. I'm not saying that we were, like, rich but our house was really nice and comfy.

I sat next to Stacey and she was on her phone and Mark was watching 'Hollyoaks'. Stacey was really, really pretty. Everyone says I look like her but I don't, she's too gorgeous and I'm ugly as hell.

Mark and Stacey were really popular in high school and everyone knew the twins. 

PING!

I looked down at my phone to see which other person wanted to slag me off.

'Hey, you alright?? I put my number on your phone whilst you were sleeping. How's your stomach??- Adam.

I felt happy. Someone actually cares about me. A smile was plastered on my face whilst I typed back to him. This is probably the first time I'm actually texting someone besides my family.

'I'm fine, thanks. I'm going to take some painkillers in a bit to help with the pain. I don't even know why I'm telling you this lol' - Nicole.

Mum came in and sat next to me on the other side.

"Ooh who are you texting," she said excitedly.

"'Just a friend,"I said.

"Just a friend?" Stacey said.

"Yeah, who else would it be? I said, annoyed.

"I think someone's got a boyfriend, Stace," Mum said.

"Obviously she does," Stacey said.

"Just look at her! She's so pretty, why wouldn't she have one?" Stacey said happily whilst squishing my cheeks.

I kept back a hiss as the bruise on my face felt like it was burning when she did this.

"Shut up, you're both so annoying," I said jokingly, whilst rolling my eyes.

Dad came in and said hi to us all and sat on the sofa.

"Hey, guess what darling?" Mum said.

"Go on." Dad said, excitedly.

"Nikki has a boyfriend!" She yelped like a kid.

"So who's the lucky fella, Nicole?" Dad asked.

"No one. You guys are idiots" I said, not realising I was blushing and walked to the kitchen to grab some painkillers before going to bed.

PING!

'Do us a favour and kill yourself please. We don't need ugly sluts like you around here. Got the message bitch?' - Katy.

I ran upstairs and cut my arms. Not too deeply but enough to feel something. 

Maybe she's right. Maybe I should kill myself.

_______________________________
Please please please comment and vote. Love you all!!