Chapter 53

Adam's POV

I drove to Nicole's house and she came out. She was using the crutches and she came to the car and sat down. It was her first day back at school. No one but Chloe knows about what happened to her. Chloe said she won't tell anyone. 

We arrived at school and walked in. Everyone was staring at us probably because Nicole was on crutches and she'd not been in school for ages. They carried on giving glares at us but more at Nicole.

"God, can you all stop staring at us, I know we're gorgeous but don't you have anything better to do?" I said aloud, so they all heard.

Just like that, they stopped staring and I knew that Nicole was more relaxed. We went to her locker and I carried her books for her. I then took her to her first lesson which was Biology. She sat in her seat and I gave her books to her. Selena then arrived and sat next to her, hugging her. She had no idea what happens to Nicole and we weren't to tell her. Nicole didn't want her to know anyways. Selena just thinks that Nicole had broken her leg and that she was ill.

"Mr. Hunter, please go to your first lesson," the teacher spoke to me.

"Alright, bye Nikkie," I said, before leaving the class.

Nicole's POV

I finished Biology which was boring. I got up and went to my next lesson. Selena had Chemistry next which was just next door and I had Maths. I used the crutches to help me walk to my next lesson. I saw Chloe walk past and she looked at my leg and smirked at me. She then stuck her foot out and I tripped over her foot, my reactions were too slow. I heard a massive roar of laughter which just saddened me more. If they knew what actually happened to me and that I was kidnapped, they'd probably wouldn't stop laughing. God, I'm so hated by everyone.

I slowly pulled myself of the ground. I hovered my injured leg in the air. I pulled my crutches from the floor. I continued walking to lesson, contemplating whether to go. I was late and all the corridor was empty. I decided to go to the toilets and stay there.

The door swooshed open and I looked towards it to see the person who I least wanted it to. It was Chloe. She pushed me back but it wasn't that hard because she had her bag in her hand. It was enough to make me stumble. She then, aggressively, pulled one of the crutches in my hand of me which meant I was relying on one of the crutches to keep me standing. She swung it and it hit my face with such an impact that I fell onto the floor. I screamed at the intense pain it created on my face.

I heard a metal clang and I saw that the crutches she hit me with fell to the floor.

"That's a reminder of what I'll do to you if you say anything, you stole Adam of me and you will pay," she said.

She left the room and I stayed there, crying. I curled into a ball and let myself cry. It was no use. Nothing could help me. Everyone hates me. I actually hate my life so much. I have nobody. I feel so lonely because no one can actually help me. There is no way out. Maybe Chloe hits me because I'm an easy target. Maybe I should fight back for once.

I walked out the toilets and rang Adam. I know he's in a lesson but I hope he picks up.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"Could you take me home?" I asked.

"Yeah, is everything okay?" He asked.

"My leg is really hurting," I said.

"Alright, I'm coming," he said.

"I'm at the entrance, bye" I said.

I turned the phone off and seconds later, I saw Adam. We walked to the car and he took me home. I made sure to cover the bruise that was on my face, because of Chloe, with my hair. I went straight to bed and stayed there for the rest of the day. I pretended I was asleep when Mum checked up on me.

She was lonely and sad. She would always be the same no matter how hard she tried to change and fight back. She was the girl that was slowly dying...

_______________________________

The stupid fucked up teachers have put me on report because my attendance and behaviour is bad. Omfg wtf is wrong with them. Actually go to a messed up school ngl.

Anyways sorry for my rant, love you X