Chapter 45

Stacey's POV

I woke up after a very short night sleep. I've hardly been sleeping ever since Nicole's gone missing. I've missed days of college because I've been looking for her. Chloe's been helping a lot so that's good.

I got ready and went downstairs. Mum and Dad were getting ready for work. Mark had already began to start looking for Nicole. I put on my trainers and grabbed my coat. I put on my coat and put my phone inside the pocket.

Knock knock

Dad opened the door and Chloe was here. He let her inside and she looked like she'd been crying. I hugged her and reassured her and told her that we'd find Nicole.

"How are you, Chloe?" Dad asked her.

"I should be asking that to you," she said to him.

"Do you want some tea, Chloe?" Mum asked her.

"No, I'm looking after my figure," she said.

"You've got a perfect figure, what are you on about," I said, making her smile.

Mum and Dad left for work and I set off to look for Nicole with Chloe. I decided to look in the isolated forest that was a few miles away. I'm glad Chloe was with me, I would've been terrified by myself. We looked all over the forest and did not find anything.

***

We returned back home after hours of searching. We did not find anything and I took Chloe to her house. She went home and I continued to look around for a bit longer. I did not find anything and went straight home. Dad was on the couch with Mum. Mum was upset and he was comforting her. I went to Mum and hugged her. I told her that we would find her and I told her that she would be back soon.

I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I went to Mark's room and knocked on before entering. Mark wasn't in there. He was still looking for her. I went to my room and got my phone. I rang his number.

"Mark, come home now," I said to him.

"I need to look for her," he said.

"Please come," I said.

"Well the police aren't even looking for her now, are they?" He said.

"I know but come home, I don't want to lose you too," I said to him, trying to stop myself from crying.

"You're not going to lose me Stace, I promise," he said.

He closed the phone and I cried for Nicole. I cried that she wasn't here. I cried that I might never see her again and that she might be dead. She might be gone forever. I miss her so much.

She was lonely and unhappy. She was never going to be happy. She was the same girl. The girl that was broken on the inside. The girl that was unfixable. The girl that was slowly dying...

________________________________

I'm in school omggg
These past chapters are so bad

Love you all x