Chapter 47

Stacey's POV

I woke up and got ready for another day of looking for Nicole. I'll never stop looking for her until we've found her. I got ready and went downstairs. Mum and Dad were getting ready for work.

Mum was just about to set off when her phone rang. She answered it straight away. I put on my trainers and my coat. It was really cold today. I grabbed a piece of toast and munched on it quickly.

"Oh my god," Mum said, she put her phone in her pocket.

She started crying and I rushed to her and hugged her tight. Dad came to her as well.

"What's wrong, darling?" he asked her.

"They've found her," she said.

Dad's face was full of joy. His face enlightened and I never saw him happy these past couple of days. We all rushed to the car and we drove to the hospital that Nicole was escorted to. Mum called in to work to let them know that she won't be in. The lawyer firm that she worked for was very strict as it is one of the best in the country but they were very understanding and allowed her to take the day off. They also let her take the next couple of days off. Dad also rung in at work.

We arrived at the hospital and we ran in. We had no idea where she was kept and asked a receptionist. She told us to wait and rang a number. Minutes later, a nurse came and took us to where she was being kept.

I looked inside the room through the glass window and I could barely see her face. She was being surrounded by many doctors and nurses. They then zoomed out the room with Nicole being wheeled out on the trolley.

"Is this Mr Parkinson?" One of the doctors said to Dad. Dad nodded.

"Your daughter is going to theatre, she needs an operation now to stop the internal bleeding she has, this has to be done now or she simply won't survive. After this we'll talk about the condition of your daughter but for now we need to get her stable," he said.

Mum kissed Nicole on her head before she was escorted off by the doctors. I sat down on the chairs outside the room and Mum sat besides me whilst Dad rang Mark. I pulled my phone and rang Chloe. I took her number when we first met.

"Hi Stace," she said.

"Hi, we've found Nicole, we're all at the hospital," I said to her.

There was a long pause.

"That's brilliant, I'll see if I can come later or tomorrow," she said.

I turned off the phone and waited for Nicole to come back. I'm so glad she's here. I'm happy she's safe but she looked so bad when I saw her. She was all bruised up. She was so skinny and she looked as if she hadn't eaten for days. Gosh, I hope she's okay.

She was safe from her kidnapper but was she safe from her enemies? She would never be happy or safe. Not really. Why? Because she was the girl that was slowly dying...

_______________________________

These chapters are actually shit😭
Can someone buy me a pizza, thanks🍕
I haven't ate anything today guyssss
Stay sweet X