Chapter 10

Adam's POV

I have not seen Nicole for ages. She's been avoiding me and I feel like she hates me. 

I walked into school and stood in the entrance, waiting for Nicole to come. Moments later, Nicole came in and looked away from me. I quickly ran up to her and held her arm, gently.

"What do you want, Adam?" She said, harshly.

"I know what Amanda said to you, but she won't hurt you again, no one will. I promise she won't even lay a finger on you. I know you hate me but you need to ." I said to her, gently. 

"Promise me, promise she won't hurt me again," she said, looking tired over everything.

"I promise" I said, confidently, hoping it would help her trust me.

"What happened to your face?" I demanded. I faintly saw a bruise on her face.

"I'm sure you can guess," she said.

She walked to her locker and I followed her and she opened it. She used the mirror on her locker to put concealer on her face to cover the bruise.

"Come, let's go to the reception," I said to Nicole.

I put my arm around her and pulled her closer. This was to protect her and to show everyone that they should leave her. We arrived at the reception and I cleared my throat, in order to get the receptionist attention. She looked up.

"Can I help you?" She asked, smiling at us.

"I was wondering if you know where I can get someone to change my timetable?" I asked.

"Just go to the Information Room, which is down the corridor on your left. Mr Wallis will be able to sort you out" she said.

"Thank you" I said, walking down the corridor.

"Why are you changing your timetable?" Nicole asked.

"So we can be in the same classes," I smirked.

 We knocked on the Information Room door before going in. It consists of a desk, a desk chair, a printer and a shelf filled with stationary. The room looked cosy and it also had a coffee machine. I cannot stand coffee.

"Can I help you?" He said, he then looked at me and he lit up.

"Oh my god! Adam Hunter! I remember you, when you were just a tiny kid. Me and your dad went to the same university. I cannot believe it's you. Now what can I do for you?"  He said, enthusiastically.

"Okay, could you possibly change my classes so that I am in the same as Nicole's?" I asked.

"Anything for John's son," He smiled.

He started clicking away on his laptop and several minutes later, he handed me a printed copy of my timetable.

"You're in all of Nicole's lesson apart from P.E which you can't be in because you're a guy," he said.

"That's cool, thanks Mr Wallis," I said, satisfied.

"My pleasure, but please tell your dad that we should catch up. Tell him Sam Wallis wants to catch up." He said.

"I'll tell him when he comes back from work" I told him.

"Thank you, Adam. You've grown up to be a decent lad," he said, whilst making himself some coffee.

"Thank you, bye for now" I told him as me and Nicole walked out.

"You did it! You're amazing Adam," Nicole excitedly said.

"I know I am, please don't remind me all the time," I smirked as she rolled her eyes.

We walked down to the bathroom. I was desperate to use the toilet.

"Wait out here for me, or you could come in?" I said.

"Nah I'm fine, I'll wait out here," she said.

I left Nicole and entered the bathroom.

"You alright, Adam? Me and my lads have saved you a seat at our table in the canteen. You coming to sit with us again?" Jason said.

At lunch, I now sit with Jason and 7 other guys, who also play in the football team. I like sitting with them, they're all sound. The only downfall is that so many girls come to us and it is so annoying. God knows what's wrong with them.

She thought everything was going to be okay. Little did she know what the future held for her. He needed her. She needed him. She was slowly dying...

_______________________________

This chapter is just so crap... I was rushing it sorry xx

I have 3 exams next week😭😭

Love you alll!!!!!