Chapter 12

Nicole's POV

Stacey and I had just came back from shopping. Remind me never to go with her again. She tires me out so much. Everyone was upstairs in bed when we came back.

I put on shorts and a top. Basically my typical night clothes. You could see the bruises and scars all down my legs and arms but no ones going to see me anyways.

I went into bed and checked my phone. There was loads of messages from people who hate me but I ignored them and instead messaged Adam.

'Why did you ask me on a date? Were you being serious?' - Nicole

''Your sister's wouldn't shut up!! How can you even live with her?!  I was going to ask you next week anyways. Ermm Night x' -Adam.

Wow I can't believe he actually wanted to go out with me. I mean I'm not anyone special.

I fell asleep, excited for tomorrow.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was Saturday so I just stayed in bed till 10.

I went downstairs wearing a pair of jeans and a top. My hair was in a topknot. I ate cereal whilst going through my phone. 

Minutes later, Stacey came in and joined me. Then everyone else came and watched tv whilst eating breakfast. Mum finished her toast and got up.

"I'm back early today, I come home at 5.00," Mum said.

"Love you!" me, Mark and Stacey said at the same time.

"You too!" Mum said back to us.

____________AT 6PM__________

Stacey's mate, Mel, was doing my hair whilst Stacey was doing my makeup. I didn't mind because I was listening to music whilst they were doing it.

An hour later, I looked into the mirror and I was shocked. Stacey did my makeup so nicely, I loved it and my hair was all straightened out. Stacey came and hugged me.

"My sister is beautiful!" Stacey exclaimed, whilst hugging me and kissed my head.

"Thanks to you both," I said.

I grabbed my dress and went out from Stacey's room and into mine to get changed. I put on the dress that Stacey bought yesterday.

It was a black short dress that clung onto me. It wasn't too short and looked perfect. The back was see through and the dress was long sleeved. I made sure that she got a long sleeved dress so that my scars weren't showing.

The dress also covered all of my bruises which is what I loved. The dress was not too glam and not too casual, so it was perfect.

There were a few marks and bruises that were a bit visible, so I put concealer on my legs. It might be weird but it worked.

I put on my black high heels and walked out of my room. Stacey and Mel were waiting outside and as soon as they saw me they both lit up.

"You look gorgeous hun!" Stacey said.
"You look beautiful!" Mel said.

"Thank you, oh god I'm so excited," I squealed.

I walked down the stairs and waited in the living room. 

Dad came in and hugged me tightly. He then held my hand and kissed it.

"You look beautiful Nikki," Dad said.

"Oooh my sisters pulling," Mark said, whilst smirking like an idiot.

"Shut up," I told him.

BEEP!

"Adam's here!" Stacey squealed,

She opened the door and there was Adam. He wore a dark blue buttoned shirt with black skinny jeans. His eyes brightened when they met mine.

I walked up to him and he held my hand and kissed it.

"I trust you to keep Nikki safe, Adam," Dad spoke, whilst I rolled my eyes.

"Of course, sir." Adam said.

I said bye to everyone and Adam took me to his car and sat me in. Adam sat in and started the engine.

"You look beautiful," Adam said, looking at me.

"Not too bad yourself," I said to him.

Adam drove his car into the distance and that's where our night begins. I looked up at the stars in the sky, hoping that everything would get better.

Wishing that everything would change...

She was hurt, physically and emotionally. He was scarred from the ghosts of his past. Everything looked as if it was going to change. As if it would get better. But she was still the same girl. He was still the same boy.

She was slowly dying.....

________________________________

I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP ON THIS STORY

COMMENT AND VOTE GUYSSSS PLEASE

THANKSSS A LOT!!