Chapter 34

Nicole's POV

I felt so happy that Adam bought me the tickets to see Ed Sheeran. The bad thing was that it would take about 23 hours to drive to the place where the concert was. Adam said he didn't mind driving us but I'm not sure what my parents would say.

It was just another day of school. I told Selena all about the concert. She was happy for me but she's not a fan of Ed Sheeran. Today, I walked home with Selena because Jason and Adam had to stay behind for basketball practice.

I was currently at home, waiting for Mum and Dad to come back. I was waiting in the living room and Mark was besides me. He was finishing his school work and I was lying down on the couch, bored as ever.

"Would you like some vegetable soup, dear," he said, mimicking Aunt Rainie.

"Auntie, your soup will be the death of me," I said back.

We bursted out laughing and mum came in smiling at the sight. Shortly after, Stacey and Dad came in. They all sat down and looked absolutely exhausted. I went to the kitchen and made everyone some coffee.

I returned later with four cups of coffee and a cup of hot chocolate for myself. I gave everyone the coffee and they looked grateful for it. They all began to drink it.

"You know how I really like Ed Sheeran.." I began to say.

"That's a bit of an understatement, love," Dad said, chuckling.

"Well, Adam's only gone and bought me tickets to go and see him at his concert!" I squealed.

"That's amazing," Mum said.

"The thing is, it takes about 23 hours to drive to the actual concert," I said.

"Blooming heck," Dad said.

"Can I still go? I really really want to go and Adam sorted it all out, he said he'll take us in his car," I said.

"Of course you can, I'm happy that you're actually going out more," Mum said.

I ran to Mum and hugged her tight. I told her that I love her and I ran upstairs to ring Adam. I tapped on his number and called him. He answered straight away. I told him the good news and he was really happy and excited. I guess he loves Ed Sheeran too.

________________________________

Hiyaaa xx
Vote and comment x

Comment if you've voted and commented on all my chapters and I'll dedicate my next chapter to you :) x

Love you all and I mean it😝☺️