Chapter 62

Amanda's POV ( Chloe's best friend)

I was in Chloe's house and we were all getting ready for the party tonight which was at James's house. Chloe said she'll hook me up with his best friend. Katy, Jessica, and two other girls were here getting ready. They all had to bring their own outfit here but Chloe said I can borrow one of her outfits, which I'm extremely grateful. Chloe's outfits are always the best.

We all went into Chloe's walk-in wardrobe, which was huge. Everyone was admiring all her clothes and the pairs of shoes that lined up on the rack. Chloe picked an outfit and gave it to me. It was a black lace crop top, that looked really thin and transparent, and a bright red mini skirt. I smiled at her, gratefully, and went into the changing room, that Chloe had in her room, and put it on. I put on the top and the skirt. The top was so transparent that you could see my bra through the top. I walked out the room and there was Chloe.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, babes! Just one thing, take your bra off, it kind of ruins the whole look," Chloe said. I didn't really feel comfortable and I didn't want to do that.

I nodded and obediently walked back into the changing room and took it off before putting my top back on. I felt uncomfortable. But this is how Chloe dresses, which means that people will like me too, right? Everyone loves Chloe so if I dress and be like her, they'll love me too. I looked at myself in the mirror. The lace on the top covered my chest slightly. I admired myself. I love how Chloe could make me look drop dead gorgeous, just with an outfit. I walked out and she smiled and hugged me. She then chose her outfit and went into the changing room to put it on.

"Amanda, help me zip it up," she said.

I went into the changing room and she struggled to zip up the dress on her skirt. She was wearing a black short skirt that had a zip on the back from the bottom of the skirt to the top. She struggled to zip over her bum. You could see that she wasn't wearing any pants at all. I held the zip and struggled to pull it up, to cover her bum. I yanked it up with all my power and it finally zipped up. She then picked up a red crop top and put it on.

"Aren't you going to wear a bra first?" I asked her.

"I don't need to, really," she replied.

She was right. Her top hugged onto her chest, making her look flawless. She was curvy in the right bits and she looked absolutely stunning. I heard a knock on the door.

"Go open it please, babes, check who it is first, if it's James, tell him to text me," Chloe told me.

I went downstairs and saw through the small window, next to the door that it was Adam. I pulled up my skirt higher and pulled my top really down, making my chest look bigger. That's how Chloe gets people to like her and love her, right? I want to be just like her.

I opened the door and I smiled at him in a flirtatious way, but my smile instantly dropped when I noticed he'd been crying. His eyes were red and puffy. Before I could say anything, he gave me a DVD case and inside was a CD Disk with my name on and all of Chloe and her friends that were upstairs. He left without a single word.

I'm not really friends with Chloe's mates that were upstairs simply because they were vile. They were so horrible to everyone. All they do is talk shit about other people that they don't like. I found it really nasty. They don't really like me either but they can't say anything because I'm Chloe's best friend. Chloe and I have been friends since we were 5. I've always had her and she's had me.

My parents died in a house fire and my brother and myself survived. They helped us jump out through the window and before they had a chance to escape, the house blew up. I lost both of them. Chloe's been there for me all this time. My brother's 7 years older than me and we had to stay in care every since. The annoying thing was that they never put us in the same one. So I've been separated him for years but we stayed in contact. As soon as I turned 14, he got his own place and it was pretty decent. He got a job as a pharmacist and let me move in with him. But throughout everything, Chloe's been there for me, she's stuck with me and she was there whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on, which is why I always back her up through anything. I don't like it that she's a bit horrible to Nicole but it's only because she loves Adam and I know how much she loves him. Chloe deserves to be happy and with Adam.

I zoomed up the stairs and went into the Cinema room. It was a room that had a massive screen and it was made for watching movies. I always admired this room and it was my favourite. I called Chloe to come and I put the DVD in. I was curious to what the DVD was and why it had our names on it. I pressed play and, to my shock, there was Nicole. She had tears in her eyes and there were bruises on her face. I felt bad. I didn't really beat her up today just punched her twice, because Chloe was telling me to, and left Chloe and her friends to continue.

"Chloe!" I shouted.

"Wait, one minute, Jesus!" She shouted back.

Nicole started speaking.

"I just wanted to let you know how much you guys ruined my life. I'm sure you'd be pleased to know that I'll be dead when you're watching. I'm sure you'd be happy, you've all said to me that the world would be a better place without me so that's what I'm doing. I cannot stand another day to live with the torture you all caused me. I don't want to be here anymore. You were all bad as each other. The worst one was Chloe." She said.

I felt that my cheeks were wet with tears that uncontrollably fell from my eyes. I wiped them away. I felt a pit of sadness inside me and at that moment I felt the worse than I have ever done. The door flung open and in came Chloe with all her mates. They looked as shocked as me to see Nicole on the screen.

"You all probably already knew that it was Chloe that kidnapped me. She also broke my leg in hospital days after I was found. She has made my life a living hell. She stabbed me in the girls toilets." Nicole said.

She stood up and showed a massive stitching that was on the side of her stomach.

"This is directed to you Chloe, I hope that you're actually happy now that I'm gone. I didn't know what I did to make you hate me so much before but now I know. You wanted Adam and I'm sorry to say that he didn't want you and I'm sure he'd run a mile from you even now that I'm gone. You made my life a living hell, I genuinely hope that you can be happy now I'm gone. I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I have," she said.

"And for the last time, bye," She said.

The video ended. Tears streamed down my face and I wiped it away. I looked at Chloe and her mates and they seemed unaffected by it. They looked like they didn't even care that Nicole was gone. I felt awful and guilty as hell. I could see a smirk painted on Chloe's face.

"Let's paint our nails," Chloe said, smiling at everyone.

They all nodded and followed Chloe out the room. I went out and ran out of the house. I went home and broke down in tears. I felt someone hug me and looked up to see my brother.

"What's wrong? Isn't it a bit cold to be going out dressed like that, sis?" He said, wiping the tears from my eyes.

I broke down in his arms. I couldn't stop crying. I realised that I looked like Chloe. I got up and ran to my room and took her clothes off and threw them on the floor. I put my night clothes on and lay on my bed

What hurts the most is that I could've stopped Nicole from committing suicide if I stuck up for her instead of siding with Chloe all the time. It's my fault, isn't it?

___________________________________

What do you think about Amanda? Do you like her or do you still hate her?

Who shall the next chapter be from?

My Wattpad wasn't working earlier.