Chapter 58

Nicole's POV

Adam picked me up in the morning and drove to school. I'm glad I wore shorts and a crop top because it's absolutely boiling outside. I was wearing the black Adidas jacket that Mark had once bought me and I literally wear it all the time.

We went inside school and walked to my locker.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" Adam said, smirking.

"You tell me that everyday," I said, ruffling his hair.

I stood face to face with him. Our noses were touching. My lips touched the very end of his lips and I pulled back.

"You're such a tease," he said, before kissing me deeply.

I pulled back when I realised that Chloe and her mates were staring at us. They walked off and I saw Selena running to me. She hugged me tight.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have changed the results, I was only thinking of you but it was really stupid," Selena said.

"It's okay, really, I'm over it," I said to her.

She began to walk with me to lesson.

"Hey, I was supposed to take her to lesson," Adam exclaimed.

He picked me up and carried me over his shoulder to lesson. He smacked my bum and I smacked his head, making him groan. He took me to Science and sat me on a chair and kissed me before walking out.

Selena came in and sat next to me and we were both so bored. Science is really easy to understand for me but it can be boring at times. By the look on Selena's face, she did not look like she was getting it at all.

The lesson finally ended and Selena headed to her next lesson whilst I went to get my books from my locker. I saw that everyone had already made their way to their next lesson as the corridor had finally died down. I heard a familiar clicking noise and I looked to my right and there was Chloe with all of her mates. Chloe, Jessica, Amanda, Katy and two other of her friends were with her. Chloe then grabbed me by my hair making me yell and dragged me towards the girl's toilets. When we went through the doors, she pushed me onto the floor.

"You bitch! You stole my boyfriend," she yelled.

I was terrified. I knew what would happen. They'd beat me up and I'd be in pain. But not this time. This time I will fight back.

"Adam was never yours in the first place, he hates you," I said to her.

"Excuse me, everyone knew that Adam would be Chloe's but you stopped that, why don't you kill yourself? No one likes you, just go die, for fuck sake!" Amanda said.

"Life would be so much better if I never had to see your ugly mug all the time, no one likes you, stupid bitch!" Katy yelled.

"I fucking hate you so much!" Chloe yelped.

"I really don't care," I replied to her.

She slapped me and I then pushed her into the wall. She looked back at me with a more angry expression. Her nose was bleeding which made her look more ghastly. All of Chloe's friends pushed me onto the floor and began to continually punch.

"You weren't supposed to be with Adam, why can't you do us a favour and kill yourself? No one even likes you first of all. The whole school hates you apart from Selena and Adam. They're not even your real friends, are they? Adam feels sorry for you that's why he's with you, Selena feels sorry for you too, she's the one that made sure you won the Ice Queen, wow so they're not really your friends, they only stay with you out of pity! You are no one, you're no one special, everyone hates you, they despise you, why the fuck can you not just kill yourself, you stupid bitch! I promise you I will continue making your life hell because you stole my boyfriend from me and because I hate you, we all hate you," Chloe yelled.

Her words cut through me like a dagger. Every word hurt so much. Before I could think, Chloe and all her mates began to repeatedly kick me. Every blow making me scream in pain. The last blow to my face knocked me unconscious.

***

I woke up and I was on the bathroom floor. I checked the time and it was only 11:35 AM. I pulled myself off the floor, feeling my whole body burn up with the pain. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I looked at the mirror, there was blood on my face as my nose was bleeding. I had bruises on my face. I grabbed my bag and walked out the bathroom. I pulled my hood up and walked out of school without a word to anyone. It was extremely painful to walk but I didn't care anymore. I can't do it anymore. I can't do it.

I walked into a supermarket and went to the section where the cleaning products were. I looked for the disinfectants and found a bottle labelled 'Phenol'. I learnt about this chemical in Science once. I knew what it could do. I took the bottle and went to the area with the tablets. I got two packets of sleeping tablets. I searched for the razor blades, not the ones with the handle, the ones with just the blades. I finally found them and went to the till and paid.

I felt pain in every part of my body whilst walking home. I saw bruises starting to form on my legs. Every bit of me was hurt. It hurt that maybe Chloe was right and Adam was with me because he felt sorry for me. Every word she said stabbed through me. I can't do it anymore. I've tried so hard but I just can't do it anymore. It's too hard. Every single day I'm fighting to survive. And it's so bloody hard.

I rushed inside the house, not bothering to close the door and went straight to the bathroom. I'm done giving life chances. I'm going to finally end the pain I've been enduring for these past few years.

Nothing lasts forever. She was broken by her enemies. They had beat her. She could not do it anymore. She was done giving life chances. She was the girl that was slowly dying...

________________________________

I'm so sorry but I won't be able to update till Monday...

So sorry!!

The next chapter will be from Adam's POV. Tell me which POV you want because different people like different viewpoints.