Chapter 32

Nicole's POV

I woke up the next day in the most comfortable bed ever. I looked around and I was in Adam's room. I then saw Adam asleep on the couch. He rolled over and fell to the floor which woke him up instantly. He groaned and stretched.

"You know you didn't have to sleep on the couch," I said to him.

"It's fine, I don't mind," he said.

He got up and went to his closet. He pulled out an outfit and headed to a door which he could get changed in. He looked behind at me.

"I'll be 2 minutes," he said.

I got up from bed and I made up the bed. I then put on my boots and I combed my hair with my hands. I put my hair up in a high pony with the bobble that I had on my wrist.

Adam came back in the room and he grabbed his phone. We went downstairs to see that Amelia was on the kitchen table. She was eating pancakes that were covered in syrup. My mouth watered at the delicious sight and the divine smell. Claire was cooking pancakes in the kitchen.

"Do you two want any pancakes?" Claire asked.

"Do you even have to ask?" Adam said, sitting next to Amelia.

"How about you, Nic?" She asked.

"Yep, pancakes sounds delicious," I said, smiling at her.

I sat down next to Adam and minutes later, she brung a plate of pancakes to me and Adam. The pancakes were drizzled in syrup and I grabbed my fork and dived in. They tasted as good as they looked and I ate it all in seconds.

I went on my phone, waiting for Adam to finish eating. I had several of messages from yesterday and they were mostly hate messages. Actually, they were all horrible hate messages.

'Merry Christmas bitch, why can't you just kill yourself?? I hate you so much, no let me rephrase that everyone hates you. I fucking despise you. I mean I feel sorry for your parents, having to have given birth to the most disgusting and ugliest human ever. It's not even right to call you a human! You're a fucking dog and I will not stop until you're 6 feet under. So Merry Christmas and if I see you in the new year, I will personally see to that myself honey. You stole my life and you WILL pay and I tell you that straight x' -Chloe.

Her words bought tears to my eyes. I quickly wiped them away before anyone realised that I was crying. I was actually scared of Chloe. She absolutely despises me. She will not stop until I'm dead. I don't actually know what I'm going to do.

My hands began to tremble and I dropped my phone on the table and it managed to tumble on the floor. Adam realised and he grabbed my phone. Please don't look at the screen. He handed it to me and looked at my screen. I quickly turned off my phone as casually as I could.

"I hope you haven't got a new boyfriend there," Adam chuckled.

"I'm sorry, no one can replace you, darling," I said to him.

"Don't you think I know that?" He said.

"You're so big- headed Adam," Claire laughed.

"I'm just being honest," Adam said.

"Of course you are, oh and Nicole, your Dad wants you back at 1:00, he said you're going to go see your Auntie Rainie," Claire said.