Chapter 18

(That's Selena with the dress she's wearing to the ball. Enjoy! X)

Selena's POV

I've only know Nicole for the past couple of weeks and I can honestly say that she's the most amazing person I've met. She's so nice, funny and really gorgeous. She's really kind and not at all bitchy. I can say we're like best friends already.

Today after school, I will go home and get my dress, shoes and makeup and I'm going to head to Nicole's house and get ready there for the winter's ball. I love Stacey as well, she's genuinely so nice.

I know that Chloe used to bully her and I didn't say anything to Stacey because I know Adam will protect her now. He loves her and everyone knows it.

At 4:00 PM

I was currently at Nicole's house and Stacey was doing my makeup. I wanted something that looked really neutral because my dress is so stunning so I won't need too much makeup. I liked the way Stacey could make me look so nice yet it looked really minimal.

I got my dress on and I loved the way it was so sparkly. It was a red sequin dress that gave me the Christmas vibes. I wore black boots with gold buckles to give an edgy kind of look.

Stacey just had finished Nicole's makeup and she looked absolutely gorgeous!

"Omg Nik! Go get your dress on now!" I said, pointing to the changing room. Stacey had a specially made changing room for when her friends had a special ball or the prom. They'd all come to Stacey's to get ready.

"No," she said, firmly.

"Why babes?" Stacey said.

"I'll get changed in my room," Nicole said.

Stacey just shrugged her shoulders. Nicole started to play with her hair and I saw her sleeve went down. I saw red lines across the little bit of her arm that was exposed. Has Nicole been self harming? I was really shocked and sad.

Nicole went to her room to get dressed and I just thought things over in my head. She has been through shit so it wouldn't surprised me if she did self harm.

Exactly 15 minutes later, Nicole came back. She took ages. I instantly looked at her arms and her arms looked practically normal. There was no scars on them. I must've just saw something. I squealed at how gorgeous she looked and hugged her along with Stacey.

Jason beeped outside and I went outside. There was a massive limo and Jason stood proud next to it. I walked to him and Nicole took some photos of us and we went inside the limo. Gosh I'm so happy to have these people in my life. I smiled at how good everything was going.

Little did Selena know that was she saw was real. Nicole was inevitably unhappy and her life would always be. Little did Stacey know anything about Nicole. Granted, they loved her, but many more hated her. For she was slowly dying....

________________________________

Omgg hi guys!!
This is so short!
Shoutout to everyone voting!
Love you all xxxx