i'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere..oh and i don't think they're humans~52

I'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere...oh and I don't think they're humans~52~

Recap from Part 51

Of course, Christine chose to sleep, because she couldn't sleep well on the plane, and she turned towards Blake's chest and burrowed her head there. She hugged his waist just as he hugged hers.

He looked down at her sleeping form, fascinated with how soft and silky her hair looked. He wanted to touch her mane of hair, but he couldn't, because her father was only sitting beside them. If her father pulled the 'I'm her protective father' crap, he was afraid he might end up offending her father, who might or might not be his future father in law, depending on his behavior. Damn, but he could resist trying to touch Christine, and having her between his legs was a massive turn on for him. He gripped the seat tightly as the thing between his legs hardened and lengthened.

Part 52

She stirred just as she felt something prod against her butt. What just prodded her?

She opened her eyes in confusion and heard a soft 'sorry' at her ears. Focusing her view, she saw herself face to face with a broad muscular chest, the looked up at whoever it was. Blake. And from what she felt, she realized he was sporting a hard-on. Absent mindedly, she smiled secretly. Who knew he would get hard when she was practically sleeping on him?

"What cha smiling at?" He whispered.

"You," she whispered right back. "I know I'm going to take very good care of you once we're alone."

"What?" Her father chimed in.

"I...I was just talking to him. There's nothing to worry about, dad," she said uncomfortably.

"There's better be something I don't have to worry about. I don't want you to regret your own choice. Though I give you some freedom about this, I will step in when necessary, sweetie," her father glanced at Blake and shot him a bit of the evil eye while Blake only shrugged and promised, "She's mine, and I will do whatever's in my power to please her, protect her."

There was total silence. Even there was no noise coming from the back, where Zelda and Nick had been playing with each other. The atmosphere was tense as they stiffened to hear what Christine's father had to say.

"Well, as you see, she's my one and only child, and I'm not going to be sorry for being protective of her, but if you prove to be incompatible for my daughter, or if you bully her, I will not hesitte to skin you alive for that, you get me?"

"Yes."

And with that yes, peace was restored, and Christine could relax and rest against Blake once more.

"Oh yeah, just a notice, I've already installed shutters that would close whenever the sun's up, so you all won't fry your skin," Christine's father said to her.

"Fry our skin? My skin hasn't been fried before out in the sun. Why install that?" Christine asked in confusion.

"They haven't taught you about that?" Her father scratched his head. "Teenage vampires who are not fully transformed will fry if they're out in the sun. Fully grown vampires won't fry out, though. Too much exposure to the sun while going through the change will be bad for your skin. You don't want to end up having a burnt up other covering, right?"