i'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere..oh and i don't think they're humans~26

I'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere...oh and I don't think they're human~26~

recap from part 25

"Hmm...if you're okay with looking at that," Sam pointed at Blake's massive erection, "then you'll have no problem with these two weeks. You'll know what I mean later on, I think. And...good luck..."

I watched as they filled into the bathroom one by one.

"Let's go, Christine. We've got to get to your lesson on time." Blake pulled on my hand.

"Lesson?" I felt confused. Shouldn't it be 'lessons'?

"Yup. Lesson. You'll be having sex education for these two weeks." He looked me in the eye.

Part 26

My heart skipped a beat. "For two weeks? That long?"

Blake was grinning like crazy now. "Yes. Two hours each. Six lessons. What do you think about that? Cool, huh? For me it was so damn fun when I had it in my first year. Don't look at the guys when they're undressed, you're mine, and you always will be."

I stopped in my tracks. Did he just say I'm his? So is he having some kind of claim on me?

He turned to face me fully and looked at me straight in the eye. "I want you to be my girlfriend, Christine. Would you want to?"

All I could do was let my mouth hang open.

"Would you?" He repeated softly.

I was so stunned that I had to force myself to reply. "Y-yes."

"Good." We walked back to our room with his arm around my waist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Before the lesson, Blake, Sam, Nick, Zelda, Kes and Kres brought me to my assigned classroom. Blake had told me that they were helping out for the lessons these two weeks and they'll be along to help me through this...stupid sex education class. Recalling what Blake had said about not looking at guys when they're undressed, I shuddered as I thought about what would be included in this class. Hopefully there would not be and sex or else I would be the girl they would use, I think, since I'm the only female student in this school.

It didn't do me any good when all of my apartment-mates sat around me, especially Blake who sat beside me. It's too embarrassing for me.

As we sat, the classroom began to fill up with curious boys who were wondering what lesson they had now which didn't require them to bring any of their stationary.

At one point when I was about to fall asleep, Blake murmured softly, "Here comes the teacher."

I looked at the doorway, and was aghast to see that the teacher was the same one who was in charge of badminton. Why do I have to be so unlucky? Around me, I could hear some groans of protest from my guys. They must've remembered how the teacher treated me. Who was he to act leader anyway?

"Good morning guys. And girl," that freak-ass teacher said, his eyes boring into mine. All my senses screamed at me to bash him up, but I held back. I wouldn't let him succeed in annoying me. Some guys up front snickered. I gritted my teeth.

"Class, for today, I'll be relieving your sex education class as your assigned teacher could not make it for today's lesson. I'm Mr Tall," he set his laptop onto the table.

So he's called 'Mr Tall'? I don't feel so. He's only half a head taller than me, but the good thing is that it fit right into the thought I had of him being struck by lightning. And the name 'Mr Tall' does not even fit him. If I'm given a chance to change his name, I'll change it to Mr Gay. Ha.

When he caught sight of Blake sitting next to me, he spoke again. "Why, Blake, it's an honor to have you in this class. I suppose you didn't pass the test with flying colors last year, am I right? So you decided to retake this class this year and so it could also let you have the benefit of comparing the length of your penis with the other guys right? Don't be a pervert and go back to sleep."

Wow. Tall-ty sure have quite a lot of haters in this school.

This time, I spoke for Blake. "Well, he's hoping to compare the length of your penis with his so as to know how much shorter yours is than his. Or are you too afraid to even let him compare? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. For once, I know that his is longer than yours, so shut up and continue with the lesson or else the lightning might choose to strike you today, if you know what I mean."

The whole class burst into laughter as Tall-ty's face turned bright red.

"Quiet! Miss Christine, would mind if you shut up your big fat mouth? I'm having a lesson. I'll appreciate it if you keep quiet for the whole lesson."

"One, my mouth's a perfect normal size, thank you. I know you're jealous of my mouth, but you don't have to insult it. Two, this is called freedom of speech, so don't ever stop me from talking. Three, you haven't even started your lesson, so I don't give a damn whether I'm noisy or not. I only know that if someone challenges me, I'll give them shit." I gave him the best sickly sweet smile I had.

Everyone laughed again. This time, Tall-ty shut up instead and continued figeting with his laptop.

"So, class. You're all having a sex education class because the school wants you all to know about all these. Can you tell me what do you know about sex?" He pointed at a pale-looking guy sitting in the front row.

"I-I only know that the boy and girl have to fuck so that it is called sex."

Tall-ty shook his head exasperatedly. "I'm not asking about that. How about you?" He pointed to another guy who was also sitting in the front row.

"I don't know."

He pointed to another one. "You?"

"Er. When a male and female have sex without any protection the female is most likely going to get pregnant?"

"Okay. You?" Another finger was pointed at another guy.

"I I I I I ....I I I ....I don't know."

"Shame on you. Fancy you saying 'I' so many times," Tall-ty glared at him and he looked down. "Anyone else wants to try?"

I answered. "In sex there are many positions to try out."

"Good, at least your answer is better than what I had expected. And what positions do you know of?"

Annoyed at his interrogation, I snapped, "If you don't know any positions then I suggest you go hire whores or bitches to teach you. They'll be so willing. Or are you still a 30+ year old virgin?"

Tall-ty ignored me again. Then, he started his lesson at an alarmingly slow pace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about 'mr tall' getting struck by lightning, there's the first one in part 11.

thanks for reading! XD dont forget to vote and comment! hehes! :D