i'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere..oh and i don't think they're humans~39

I'm Packed Off To A Boarding School In The Middle Of Nowhere...Oh And I Don't Think They're Humans~39~

Recap From Part 38

I felt eyes on me, I turned and saw Kres looking at me without any expressions on his face. How I wish I could read his mind.

Before I could say anything else, another announcement came on on the PA system. "This is the headmaster speaking. There has been another attack, this time on a student named John. He wandered out alone at the corridors, and what had happened to the teacher yesterday happened to him. While all these took place, the cameras around should have recorded the incident, but, like yesterday, the camera has been blocked by either a curtain taken from one of the school's windows or the camera has been smashed with a sharp object. I hereby give permission to all of you, that if you really couldn't bear to stay in your apartments 24 hours everyday, you are allowed to go to the special activities room in your apartments, though I've got to say that if there are any apartment with no one remembering how to get to it, I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do, because I'm not going to let any information about the different locations of the special rooms circulate around the whole school in case the culprit is still around. Take this time to foster a better relationship with your roommates too. Goodnight and be safe."

Part 39

"Okay, what's up with the so-called 'special room'?" I asked the guys, who were all spread out around the living room except Blake.

"Baby girl, it's something like a mini bomb shelter in every apartment, only that it wouldn't have any electricity unless we're told that we're given permission by the office or th headmaster himself. It's much more different than an ordinary bomb shelter, it has arcade games, special mini theater for watching movies, and there's a mysterious locked door in the theater. It has never been opened by any of us and it's the same for other apartments too. It has been discovered by some guys last year. They soon realized that nothing could get the lock open, not even the best of all pick-lock masters. The door cannot be broken down too, and no one has said a word about it ever since more than half a year ago. I guess when we're all free to go out as we wish, everyone would be discussing about the doors non-stop," Blake blabbed.

"I missed the arcade games! It's so good to be let back there! I'll beat you in a sec!" Nick jumped up from his couch, full of energy. Zelda jumped up too. "I'll be the one who beats you! Just wait and see!" Then they both got up and ran towards the corridor of our rooms.

"Erm. Where are they going?" I gaped after them, amazed at the speed they moved. The game must've been very fun then, to make the guys so excited.

"You wanna play the games later on?" Blake played with my hair.

"Why not? I'll try to beat you!" I widened my eyes.

The doorbell rang. Blake and I looked at each other. Who could it be? The teacher bringing our food had already came by, so who was it now? Blake put a finger to his lips, then edged towards the door quietly. He peeped through the peephole, then, in a hurry, he opened the door, and a guy who was almost as gorgeous as him came in.