i'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere..oh and I don't think they're humans~31

I'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere...oh and I don't think they're humans~31~

recap from part 30

He was completely taken aback when I grabbed him abruptly and kissed him roughly and greedily. He held my head with his hands, lifting my face up so that he could get deeper into my mouth, and I, the one who had started this, got the lead taken away from me so that now he was the one deciding what we were doing.

Blake pushed me towards one of the beds-I don't know whose, as long as there is one-, then settled himself upon me. "Why the rush?" He laughed gently against my lips.

"Don't laugh at me," I rolled us over carefully so that I was above him without making us fall off the bed.

"Why not? You're cute when you have something in your mind that you want. And you know I'll always give it to you," He pulled me to him for another kiss, cutting off my reply.

Part 31

-Blake's P.O.V.-

What a long day we had! Well, most of it was spent only in bed. I even lost count of how many times I've taken her on this bed today. Now Christine's tired out from our 'activities' and is asleep in my arms. Her hair fanned out around my chest, forming a halo of hair around her head. My beautiful Christine. I love her so much that my heart aches a lot. What would I do if I ever lost her? Like, if my father finds out I'm dating her rather than the girl whom he picked out for me, would he try to separate us? Most likely, and that's why I'm going to treasure my time with her.

Who am I to know what would happen in the future? I could only ask Sam. He was the only few in this school who studied stuff like that. Something with spells and stuff. And one day I'll head over to ask him about Christine and I's future. I can't stand someone else having her like how I have her now.

Then, Christine gave a soft yawn as she buried her face against my chest. She's so trustful and kind. That's why I'm going to keep her no matter what. I'm going to protect her like how Aldrin did when they were both younger, now that Aldrin had let me take over his 'job/duty'.

Just yesterday Aldrin had came over when Christine was asleep just to lecture me. All about not hurting her, and all those stuff that involves Christine. He told me her favorite colors, her favorite food, and mostly about her lifestyle. What had been most exasperating was when he got to the 'no hurting Christine' part. In the living room, right in front of Nick and the others, he had grabbed me by the collar and demanded that I promise him everything about Christine. Promise things like staying loyal to her, and making her happy. All those information about Christine were so easy to keep in mind that my heart sang out in joy at the idea that Christine would really enjoy the picnic I've planned out for her, and my guess had been correct. Christine had been moved to tears. My pretty angel, moved to tears for what I've done for her. The picnic had been my first surprise for her, but there would be a lot of surprises coming up. Just for her. Only.

For now, I think I'd better get to sleep to catch up on the surprise I have for her tomorrow. And it was a very long wait indeed, for I was too excited to even try to sleep.

~ The next morning~

I woke up to someone touching my cheeks, stroking gently. I'll bet all my money that it was Christine.

True enough, when I opened my eyes, Christine was on top of me, smiling as if she had a secret that I didn't know about.

"Morning sunshine," I grinned at her. She really was my sunshine, one look at her was enough to make my heart glow with warmth and love. Which also sort of reminded me the warmth of the rays of the sun shining down at me before I had even began my transition to a vampire fledging just a little over a year ago. How I missed the sun! I couldn't wait to see the sun again after my transition is complete a few years later, since given my current condition, I'll die even before I see the sun. The rays are deadly enough to fry me alive. Funny, huh.

"Oh, you cute little ass," she cooed. I'm a cute ass?

In an instant, the stupid blind meat between my legs shot up, pressing itself onto Christine's belly. It's amazing how that sentence made me hot and hard as steel, but by now any thoughts in my mind had scattered like how sheep scatters at the arrival of a wolf. All I was thinking now was to penetrate her flesh, into her core, and claim what's mine, ejaculating over and over again in her, marking her mine with my bite.

"Christine," I growled unconsciously. "Need you so bad!" And now my erection had gotten so hard that I couldn't stand it any longer.

"I can tell," she answered mysteriously with her secret smile, inching her way down from my face and down to my chest, then down...and down...then, smiling victoriously, she grasped the thick length of mine and then...stroked...

I rolled my hips between her superb stroking, wanting to be inside her. Wanting to feel her heat and wetness clutching at my cock, milking it for my seed. That got me way out of my mind, and, in a flash, I retreated from her clutch and skillfully slide myself into her. Her soft moan of 'ooo' only encouraged me further, increasing the speed of which I was thrusting, increasing so much that now my skin was slapping against hers from the overaggressiveness of me thrusting inside her soft, wet flesh, with heat to top it off. It was like coming home.

Christine's hands found their way onto my shoulders, like they always did. Before she could do anything, I knew what she had wanted to do. It was what she always does, anyway. Her fingers dug into my shoulders, urging me on. It was another factor that drives me crazy. Now, our sweat slicked bodies were banging against each other's from the impact of my thrusting into her and her moving her hips up to meet mine. As each movement connected us together, I worked until my whole body tensed up by itself, then shuddered as I came into her, followed by her sheath contracting around my still-erected cock, squeezing it for what I was giving.

A few moments later, I shifted so that she was on top of me again, then I smiled at her. "Baby, we're going out today."

Her returning smile was what I've been wanting to see. And this time, our date would be far more exciting than the previous one...