i'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere..oh and i don't think they're humans~45

I'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere...oh and I don't think they're humans~45~

recap from part 44

(unknown pov)(back to last night)

I followed him without thinking about where he was going. Suddenly, I realized with a start. He's going towards the school's general office. Damn. I should have striked while the iron was hot. Damn. There goes my chance. Oh well, I've have a tiny little sleep for now, and the next time, I won't handled him lightly. After all, he was the one who got to bully me back then. We'll see. Let's add another point. His parents, especially his father, had looked down on mine just because they're so dirty rich whereas my family was so poor that we had trouble making ends meet.

Part 45

-No one's POV-AKA 3rd person's pov-

"Christine!" Blake called into their room without bothering to switch on the lights, hoping to find her there, but there was no answer. He began to grow worried. He had already checked in the bathroom, laundry room, living room, technically speaking, around the apartment. It wasn't like Christine to not inform him where she went, after all, they were together now and they didn't keep anything from each other.

Dejectedly, he retreated back into the corridor, then started for the secret room. Maybe he'll find her there, he hoped.

But who he found there was all of his apartment mates, just without Christine. Where had Christine gone to? He scratched his head violently even though it wasn't itchy. His vampire nature lashed inside of him, although he wasn't fully a vampire yet. Damn, he'd even keep banging his head if it means Christine would be back in an instant.

He spoke to Nick, who was the one lying nearest to him on the floor. "Hey Nick, you've seen Christine about?"

"No," Nick stared intendedly at the X-Box screen. "Haven't seen her ever since this morning. I thought you were holding her prisoner, you know. But then again, you hold her prisoner every morning."

"I wasn't keeping her prisoner every morning. That's called 'spending quality time with my girlfriend'. Anyway, we were together through breakfast this morning, then after I finished bathing, she was simply gone," Blake paced up and down, his worry getting the better of him. "What if while I was bathing, someone knocked and she opened the door, then whoever it was kidnapped her or something, or the virus was spread to her or something?! I should have made her bath with me, I-"

"Relax, my man," Nick switched off the x-box and turned serious. "I think, if we still can't find her when we do another sweep of the house, and if by then we haven't found her, we'll call the office, okay?"

"No. I've searched and searched. No sign of her. No trace of her. Though I haven't checked outside. If you think searching through the house would enable us to find her, then I think I should make the call while you search fruitlessly. Oh god, what if some guys from any other room kidnapped her into their room and then raped her? Shit, shit, shit!" Blake pounded the wall, punching it with ll his might. "I should've taken good care of her, if not she wouldn't-" He stopped blurting out words as he realized Nick had not listened to him, but instead, Nick had went across the room and dialled up the office's hotline.

Hope flared in his chest as he watched Nick dial the office's number. 'You'll see her soon', his mind told him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short, I know, but this is all I can write using the short time I have these days because of new projects and more homework than ever. But I hope you enjoy reading this part 45. >.<