i'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere..oh and i don't think they're humans~25

I'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere...oh and I don't think they're human~25~

recap from part 24

"Drive me so crazy!" He increased his speed. "Gotta take you."

With a hard thrust of his hips, he entered me roughly, though it didn't hurt. To have him inside me...it was heavenly pleasure. Following a fast rhythm, his hips pound against mine, slamming his cock in between my legs as he held my legs up. Fast and furious.

I grabbed onto his strong muscular shoulders, my fingernails digging into his skin. And with that, we carried on with it as we had just last week, although this time, there came a knock on the door before we finished.

Part 25

"Christine and Blake! Be sweet and don't do anything in the bathroom! In case you've forgotten, you two share the same bedroom! We gotta bath too!"

Blake lifted his face from my neck. When he looked into my eyes, he smiled down at me, his eyes twinkling slightly. "Time to get up, Christine. But I promise we'll have something fun before we sleep today. Undisturbed." With that, he got up, and inevitably, his still-standing manhood caught my gaze and my breath quickened again. "No, Christine. We won't do anything. For now. The others have got to bath, remember?" Blake chided me gently. Shakily, I nodded and caught the hand he held out to me and he pulled me to my feet.

It was then that I shivered from the coolness of the air against my wet skin, every inch of my clothing sticking to me like a layer of second skin.

"Come."

I went to Blake obligingly, and he wrapped his big towel around me. "Is that better?"

I beamed. "Yes. Definitely."

Blake washed away the last of the soap on him, then led me out of the bathroom by my hand and into the gaze of five guys with funny looks on their face. Then, the thought of Blake walking naked struck my mind. I looked over at him; he wasn't embarrassed about his nakedness, let alone the fact that he was still standing down there. Oh yeah, they are all guys here, isn't it? Boy school...so hard to save that in my head.

"Morning, couple," Zelda greeted, but there was a jealous edge to it.

"Er. We're not a couple, and good morning to you too. In fact, good morning to all of you. Enjoy your bath, I'm going to get into my school uniform," I answered pleasantly.

Sam raised his eyebrows. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. Why ask that suddenly?"

"Hmm...if you're okay with looking at that," Sam pointed at Blake's massive erection, "then you'll have no problem with these two weeks. You'll know what I mean later on, I think. And...good luck..."

I watched as they filled into the bathroom one by one.

"Let's go, Christine. We've got to get to your lesson on time." Blake pulled on my hand.

"Lesson?" I felt confused. Shouldn't it be 'lessons'?

"Yup. Lesson. You'll be having sex education for these two weeks." He looked me in the eye.