i'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere..oh and i don't think they're humans~35

I'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere...oh and I don't think they're humans~35~

Recap from part 34

The headmaster nodded. "Okay. Children? Please go back to your respective apartments and stay in with your roommates until further notice. Take note of whoever is going where, and do not go anywhere alone. Go in at least twos or threes but it'll be better if you all went out together. That way you'll be more safe. I'm going to seal off this place and get medical experts to work on this crime scene, assuming it is one. So, off you go!" He ended his orders, then looked around the crowd. His eyes landed on me briefly, and recognition flared in his eyes. "And I'd like to see Christine."

Everyone parted in groups, muttering and discussing maybe about what had happened. As the hall cleared, the only ones left was me, Blake, the headmaster, and Tallty's corpse. The headmaster started towards us, and Blake's grip tightened on my hand reassuringly to remind me that he would be with me.

Part 35

The headmaster raised a hand to shake mine when he reach where Blake and I were standing. I didn't know what else to do, and I didn't want to offend the headmaster which might get me into unnecessary trouble, so I shook his hand with my free hand. Then, the headmaster directed his hand to Blake, who shook it in turn. The headmaster smiled.

"It's been a long time since I last saw you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(someone else's pov)

He looked through the transparent doors of the hall at where the headmaster had shook hands with the almost famous girl in the school and the renowned bully of the school. It was funny to know that once that bully had once bullied him, but the bully hadn't recognized him when they walked past each other during lessons. Then now, the bully is not a bully anymore. He had been smug when he saw him yesterday, maybe because of the girl who happens to live with him in the same room.

He only have one word to describe the bully, 'pathetic'.

And the next person he's going to strike would not be another teacher, it would be someone whom the bully cherished with all his heart evidently. The girl. Christine. To his delight, he knew which apartment they live in. Including Sam the hardworking nerd whom he hated because he always beat him in class. Oh, he's going to have great fun with them indeed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Back to Christine's POV)

"So...you're the one who used to visit my dad years ago?" I asked politely.

"Yes. You were such a little girl back then. So tiny but so cute. Do you remember that you loved to zigzag around your father's legs when you're shy around strangers?" The headmaster smiled.

Well, that brought back some memories. I knew I loved to zigzag around my father's legs when I was shy, especially around strangers whom I've never seen before. I would keep moving until the stranger was gone, then go back to bed to sleep because I tired myself out when zigzagging.

"I definitely remember," I grinned back. Then I realized something. If he had been an adult when he had visited my father when I was young, then now, when I'm already a teenager, he should at least have a few strands of white hair. Extraordinarily, his smooth face have no signs of age, and his hair, well, it's all black.

"Vampires don't age physically," he whispered softly, making the hairs on my neck stand. "I assume Blake didn't tell you that?"

"I didn't tell her. Yet." Blake replied.

"Ah, I see. How are things going on between you two? I've heard rumors saying that you two are in a relationship. Is that true?"

"Yes," Blake and I replied simultaneously.

Then, with a stern look on his face, the headmaster said, "Blake, if I ever find out that you hurt Christine in any way, you'll be facing my wrath, get it?"

Another protective guy?

"Yes," Blake bowed his head a little.

"Off you go then. Back to your rooms, please."