i'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere..oh and i don't think they're humans~47

I'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere...oh and I don't think they're vampires~47~

Recap from part 46

After she told him, he smiled instantly. "Why not? I'll go, but if this trip has to have approval from parents or guardians, there might be a little trouble. Well, you know, with my uncle."

The door opened. "I'll convince him, then."

Wow. It's that principal. Who knows he's that supportive of my father's idea?

"This trip will do all of you some good, so I don't mind letting you all go unless you don't plan to come back. Stage a runaway scene and escape school. That is the only thing I don't allow. Run along now, lovebirds. Get ready whatever you'll need. Everyone living in this apartment is going. Have a nice trip." He made a move to get out, then stopped by the door frame. "Oh yeah, I'll get the medical team ready for your checkups. Results will come out a few hours after the check and you'll be able to leave for Singapore the day after the checkup."

Part 47

Two Days Later Where All Of Them Are Getting Back Their Checkup Results*

Christine went over to tip toe behind Blake, who was reading through his checkup results. Her eyes automatically went to the bottom right of the paper...and there it was, the 'clear' word stamped there. "Yay!" She squealed excitedly. "We're both cleared!"

"Er hem. We're all clear too, you know," Zelda interrupted.

"This is one of my best days ever!" Christine didn't bother to hide her excitement. Now she's going to spend some quality time with her friends on a holiday too.

The guys laughed along with her, and, together, they marched back to their apartment a little too noisily and spent the whole day enjoying the facilities in the secret room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Unknown Person's pov)

Damn those people. Trust Christine to have the idea of going on a holiday with them...I wanna puke.

Meanwhile, I can hang around their apartment and look through their things too. My, my, they are so very unlucky to have me around.

So long, suckers. May the best man win. Haha.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(back to 3rd person's pov)

At last, everyone was ready to go. Luggages lined the corridor outside their apartment as Kes and Sam exited their apartment first. Sam was all energetic, unlike his usual self. "I'll get to see a country with different cultures and history. How I wish in history class we get to learn about other countries, man," was what he claimed, but Christine felt there might be another reason for Sam being so hyper other than having something new to learn about. Everyone else carried out their belongings and Christine waited patiently for her lovable roommates to get ready to carry their heavy loads to the general office. It was quite a while for walking, too. She only hoped they'll be able to get their things there on time. Looking at the time on her cell, she cursed, wishing that they had gotten out of their apartment at least half and hour earlier than the planned time. Now she doubted they'll have enough time to get to the general office on time and judging by the amount of luggages lined up in the corridor, the guys have packed quite a lot of stuff indeed.

She laughed to herself, then shook her head as she noticed Blake looking at her questioningly. Naughty, he mouthed to her. Come help me.

She did, as she had very little things she had to bring, partly because half her home was in Singapore, and didn't mind dividing her things across the continent.

Christine carried one of Blake's backpack on her shoulders, and another hand-held luggage-bag in her right hand.

"Hey! That's not fair! Christine, why do you only help him! I need help with my luggage too!" Zelda complained, half dragging a super sized pull-along luggage behind him, panting from the effort needed to even drag it to where Zelda was standing.

"Er..."

"Enough said. Christine you are really going to help me carry this," Zelda shove a pouch to Christine's hands, who stared at it in surprise.

"Ah...I guess so," she answered awkwardly.