i'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere..oh and i don't think they're humans~36

I'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere...oh and I don't think they're humans~36~

Recap from part 35

Then, with a stern look on his face, the headmaster said, "Blake, if I ever find out that you hurt Christine in any way, you'll be facing my wrath, get it?"

Another protective guy?

"Yes," Blake bowed his head a little.

"Off you go then. Back to your rooms, please."

Part 36

Sam was waiting for us in the living room when we managed to get back to our apartment, and he had on a serious face. "I've decided that if it's not so safe to go out of our apartments these few days, I'm not going to allow anyone to go out until the culprit is caught, which also means there won't be any outdoors dating for you two."

"What?!" Blake half-shouted. I tugged on his arm to calm him down. "I've planned so much things to be done outdoors with Christine!"

"Blake," I chided at his outburst softly. "We can still do other things. It doesn't have to be outdoors, right?"

"Fine!" He stormed back into our room and banged the door shut.

For a moment, Sam and I looked at each other in awkward silence.

"About that-"

"You know-"

We stared at each other in silence again.

"You say first."

"No, you say it first."

"Erm," I started. "About Blake, I'm saying sorry on his behalf, and I hope you'll let the matter rest. He could be hard sometimes, if you get what I mean."

"Yeah, he's just used to getting things done his way. I understand. I don't mind the least." Sam smiled. "And here's another thing, do you know that Zelda and Nick are planning something for you and Blake? I know they told me not to tell you anything about that, but I want you to to be prepared in case it's something absurd. You can never predict what those two guys would do, and more than half the time they will scare you half to death. And...um...good night and sleep well."

"You too. I can't imagine having to sleep on the sofa everyday. It must be hard for you," I frowned.

"Not really. Back at home, I've got to sleep on the sofa too. I'll leave it at that. Good night." Sam turned away.

I took it as a dismissal and went back to my room. Blake was pacing up and down and muttering some words. I caught words like 'got to plan something else' and 'confined space'. He probably didn't hear me coming in.

"Blake?" I called out unsurely.

In an instant, he came and hugged me tightly to him. "When you call my name, it sounds so gentle, so sweet. It calms me so much..."