i'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere..oh and i don't think they're humans~15

I'm packed off to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere...oh and I don't think they're human~15~

recap from part 14:

Weird, the rate people here recover. This means there's something else I have to find out in this place, but not before washing the guys' clothing, including Blake's as I found out he had the same habits as the others in our apartment. For the first time, I don't feel dread overcoming me as I entered my room with Blake behind me. =)

part 15

I woke up at around seven thirty five, and surprisingly, I was only a little hungry. The light was tuned to the darkest level, be it was enough for me to see things quite clearly.

"Finally woken up, sleepyhead?" Blake said, and was still lying down on his bed reading a book. A book?!

"Yeah, but since when do you read books?" I dumped the question right back at him.

"I might be a guy, but I do read books. Occasionally," he shrugged his shoulders uncaringly.

I looked around our room with a little hope that he had at least cleared away his clothes. Too my bad luck, his clothes were still lying around, and yesterday's share of clothes were on the floor too.

"Don't you at least wash your clothes?" I stifled a groan.

"Not really. I have to be in the mood to," he laughed. "Can your royal lady please wash my clothes for me? And remember to return all my clothes to me after the washing, and don't even try to keep one of my underwear with you. I do could my clothes after all." He chuckled.

"Why would I want your underwear?!" I shrieked.

"Dunno. Maybe somehow you have a crush on me and wanna keep me underwear as a momento?"

"Why would I have a crush on you?!" I gaped at him open mouthed.

"Careful with that mouth of yours. If you're not careful to close it, houseflies might fly in," he turned to wink at me. "Come on, pretty, wash my clothes for me." What a contradiction!

"You'll have to give me a good reason why I should wash them for you," I directed back at him, while trying to ignore the effect his wink had on me.

Suddenly, he appeared right in front of me and eased me back until my back was to the wall. He placed both of his hands at the sides of my head, caging me in...exciting me...I trembled in anticipation. What was he going to do?

Slowly and seductively, he lifted his right arm away form the side of my head, and, using his finger, he traced the side of my neck slowly, leaving trails of fire behind. Then, he leaned on until our heads were only about a few centimeters apart.

"You need a good reason?" He whispered against my cheeks seductively, his breath gliding towards me, making me shiver in delight. His long but thin fingers traveled up to my face, drawing random circles. Just then, he leaned further towards me until his muscular body was touching mine. He pressed his lips against mine, tongue trying to gain entry, and his exploring hand moved to the curve of my waist. I gasped in surprise, and he took the chance to slide his tongue in, licking mine sensually.

Every cell in me screamed at me to respond to him, to lick his tongue back, but I resisted.

So he's gonna seduce me just to wash his clothes? Fat chance. Although I'd just wash it for him since I'll be washing for the others' later on.

Using every will I had in me, I pushed him away. "Okay, I see why you wanted me to wash your clothes. You just want to kiss me, not because you want me to help you."

"I can get help from you in every way," and he pushed himself back at me, forcing me to feel his raging lust through his jeans. Damn I'm in big trouble.