"Well, can this wait later?" I answered, trying to move away from him so that I can leave.

He frowns. "What is so important than later?" he groans. "Than what I should be telling you now?"

I roll my eyes. Avoiding his. "I'm going somewhere now Caleb, alright?"

"Where to?"

"You don't need to know that." I snap at him.

"You know what? Whatever." He shook his head before walking away from me. I no longer felt his hot breath anymore. And I watch as he headed down the hallways till he turn down to the left, where he disappeared.

What could be so important to tell me right now?

He sure has a temper, I thought to myself.

I didn't have time to sit all day and waste time. I had other things to be angry and worried about than what Caleb plans to tell me. Time seems to be wasting so I needed to get out of the house.

I patted down the steps quickly, hoping not to bump into Dad or Madison. I stopped at the edge of the stair steps to downstairs, and hid behind one of those walls that were just there at the end of the staircase, when I heard Dad and Madison's voice arguing in the living room.

I took a peak at them as I watch their little scene. Dad and Madison were both facing each other across from the flat screen TV. Madison looks irritated and Dad looks like had enough already.

"---You can't just be hard on her, honey!" Madison shouted, snapping her fingers. "Or hard on my son! I mean, sure Caleb can be a total snob himself... But do you really have to treat him a type of way?"

Dad ran his hands through his hair in frustration. "You're not listening to me! Baby, I didn't say what I mean to say. What I'm trying to say is that I don't believe Carly has to be in this by herself! I was once a teenager boy. The excuses to why they didn't come home last night sounds pretty off to me. I mean, what kind of friend wouldn't call their friend's parents to at least let them be aware that they aren't coming home tonight and that they'll have a sleep over. Bullshit!"

"I know Ryan for a very long time. And his parents. The Hamilton family are known for being the wealthy people in the neighborhood."

"So, we're back to this again, huh?"

I tip toe further down towards the backdoor that was right by the kitchen while they continue to argue.

I didn't look back when I open the back door. I felt that If I pause, one of them would caught me escaping.

When I was finally outside, I started to run. Run away faster so that anyone won't spot me leaving.

Bella lives just right around the corner. Five blocks from me. Five blocks wasn't far enough. The blocks weren't built that long nor short. A five four or five minute walk. It was just a good exercise for someone like me to follow.

It was that kind of weather anyways. It was still foggy outside and the sky was still gray. Vehicles started honking at me once I began to jog as soon as I was tired of running. An old creep that was taking out the garbage from his house winks at me as I pass him, showing off his half yellow and silver teeth.

I roll my eyes at him as I continued to jog. "Creep." I mumbled under my breath.

Almost there.

Just breathe for air, Carly. Breathe for air.

Finally, I reach to Bella's house. Well, apartment.

When I reach the second floor (Her floor), I didn't hesitate to crumble up my fist to knock my hand against the front door.

When I pound the door, there was no answer. I waited for about another three seconds before knocking my fist again against the door. But, there still wasn't any answer.