Chapter 32: Crime's a Crime

Fantasy League Rank

Fantasy League Rank.

1(=) Kitty/Julie - 10609.85
2(=) Stefan/Crystal Army - 9888.35
3(=) Marley/Travis - 7298.1
4(=) Bree/Santana - 5990.3
5(=) Harmony/Amity - 4461
6(=) Kara/Rhythmix - 4010.05
7(=) Jeremy/Tracy - 3214.3
8(=) Charlie/Lyric - 3072.05
9(=) Luke/Mercedes - 2721.35
10(=) Peyton/Dean - 2091.75
11(=) Artie/Sarah - 2078.3
12(=) Rory/Xavier - 1732.25
13(=) Ryder/Riley - 246.5

--------------------------------------

When Julie raised her head, all she could hear was the sound of the vacuum. She groaned and realized that she was in Bree's bedroom, lying on the bed, with Marley beside her.

Marley popped up, awakened by the noise, and said, "Oh my god... Oh my god, what time is it?"

"It's almost noon," said Stefan, walking inside the room pushing the vacuum. "Good morning. Breakfast is—"

"WHY THE HELL," Bree yelled as she stomped their way, "WOULD YOU USE A VACUUM IN A HOUSE FULL OF HUNGOVER PEOPLE???"

Stefan turned off the vacuum and backed away. "Ok," he said as Bree menacingly entered. "I hear ya. I do. But the thing is that, we're hosting people here tonight so I had to clean up, babe. I gave you a few extra hours to sleep this off."

"I'm such a hypocrite," said Marley, still panicking as all eyes turned to her now. "I left John because he wouldn't stop drinking and then I go out a week later and get so drunk I passed out here."

"No, you are not a hypocrite," Bree shook her head, leaning against Stefan for physical support. "One night of fun isn't a problem. What John does repeatedly is. Right Jules?" She turned to Julie, who was looking down at her phone. "Jules!"

"Hmm?" Julie glanced up. "Umm... Yeah, no comment."

"I need to go get Kai," said Marley.

As Marley began to get up, stumbling, Stefan said, "Don't even worry about it. Alex already called to check in. Kai and Rosie are both fine and you can take your time to recover."