Chapter 8: Quadruple Babies

Charts. October 14, 2024.

#Position(Change from last week) Title by Artist *Peak Position*

#1(+3) Don't Let Me Down by Amity Hills *NEW*
#2(+1) Side to Side by Juliet Vasquez Ft. Nicki Minaj *1*
#9(-1) Best Song Ever by Crystal Army *4*
#10(-4) Glamorous by Santana Ft. Ludacris *2*
#11(+1) Say You Won't Let Go by Juliet Vasquez Ft. Sam Evans *1*
#12(+1) Light Em Up by Crystal Army*NEW*
#16(-2) Ain't About What You Got by Rhythmix *4*
#17(-2) Sorry by Travis Hilton *2*
#18(-1) Before He Cheats by Sarah Linley *10*
#20(+8) Touch by Rhythmix *NEW*
#21(=) Love On The Brain by Santana Lopez *5*
#24(-4) Scars to Your Beautiful by Lyric Heron *15*
#27(-4) Style by Juliet Vasquez *1*
#39(+5) Blow Your Mind by Santana Lopez *NEW*
#43(+8) Needed Me by Mercedes Jones *33*
#46(+8) Dark Times by Travis Hilton Ft. John Brown *NEW*
#47(NEW) Hold Up by Mercedes Jones *DEBUT*
#58(NEW) Live Like We're Dying by Xavier Michaels *DEBUT*
#69(+1) Could Have Been Me by Dean Monroe *64*
#87(NEW) First Time by Lyric Heron *DEBUT*

Fantasy League Rank.

1(=) Kitty/Julie - 3159
2(=) Stefan/Crystal Army - 2426.2
3(=) Bree/Santana - 2107.8
4(=) Kara/Rhythmix - 1955.3
5(=) Harmony/Amity - 1749.8
6(=) Artie/Sarah - 1128.3
7(=) Marley/Travis - 961.25
8(=) Luke/Mercedes - 891.25
9(=) Charlie/Lyric - 754
10(=) Peyton/Dean - 283
11(+1) Rory/Xavier - 43 
12(-1) Jeremy/Jake - 0
13(=) Ryder/Riley - 0

---------------------------------------------------------

So here's what you missed on Glee. Everybody's pregnant. Mercedes and Chad, Leila and Jake, Marley and John, and now Julie and Alex. Jeez. It's almost like someone purposely wants them to be the same age. At least we know Ryder and Brooke won't be joining them at any point since she can't, you know. Too soon? Well that's what you missed on... GLEE!

---------------------------------------------------------  

"So tell me again when your due date is?" asked Alex. 

Julie smiled. "June 13," she said. She had been saying it over and over again and he loved hearing her say it.

"June 13," he repeated.

So she said it again, "June 13."

It had been decided that Julie would only do one more week of touring and would close out with the two shows that she was having in London on Friday and Saturday, just a week after she'd been there with Crystal Army.

The fans weren't exactly thrilled about it, but there was already a lot of speculation over why she was ending the tour after just a month on the road. 16 dates could hardly be called a tour, but she promised to pick up where she left off as soon as the time was right for it.

On Thursday before that weekend, Crystal Army were in Glasgow and Julie was in Manchester, just an hour apart by plane, but with both having shows happening at the same time, it was impossible to meet up.

Instead, Julie and Alex spent their backstage time on the phone, Alex lounging in his dressing room while Julie was getting her hair and makeup adjusted.

Though Morgan and Quinn had returned to Lima the previous week, Marley had stayed on tour with the guys, as per John's request.

Sam had the twins and was hanging out with them backstage, showing them off to everyone there, and Tyler was taking a big nap somewhere hidden, so John took advantage of the free time to take Marley on her next prenatal visit.