Chapter 28: If You're So Recovered

Fantasy League Rank

Fantasy League Rank.

1(=) Kitty/Julie - 9746.1
2(=) Stefan/Crystal Army - 9625.6
3(=) Marley/Travis - 6588.1
4(=) Bree/Santana - 5862.3
5(=) Harmony/Amity - 4427
6(=) Kara/Rhythmix - 3795.3
7(=) Jeremy/Tracy - 2916.8
8(=) Charlie/Lyric - 2717.8
9(=) Luke/Mercedes - 2614.6
10(=) Artie/Sarah - 1949.3
11(=) Peyton/Dean - 1910.5
12(=) Rory/Xavier - 1683
13(=) Ryder/Riley - 179

--------------------------------

"Pretty Boy," Alex heard from a few feet away. He refused to open his eyes. But again, "Pretty Boy."

Finally, he opened his eyes and sat up. In the prison cell across from his, Owen smiled at him but he said, "Shut up already."

Owen's smile faded. "You made friends in here, Pretty Boy," he said. Alex fell back on his bunk as he added, "And some enemies. You have enemies everywhere."

"Shut up!" Alex exclaimed. He got up and rushed to the bars, grabbing onto them and discovering that there was no one in the cell in front of him. There was no one in the entire block.

He shook the door and it loosely pushed open. He walked out and saw that at the end of the cellblock, there was an open door that led to a hallway, where the only light was coming from.

He walked down the dark cellblock towards that light. Out in the hall, he saw that it came from a single door, which he proceeded to open, ready to walk out to the light.

But when he walked through the door, it was dark again. He turned back to open the door but it was locked. He was trapped.

He banged on the door and shouted, "Let me out!" but nothing happened.

And when he turned back around, he saw that the room wasn't just any dark room. It was the stalker's lair. Computers. Those pictures of his family, the elaborate plots against him.

He shook his head and turned back around to find Julie, sitting on a chair, with her hands tied behind her back and tape covering her mouth.

"Julie," he rushed to his side, kneeling beside her. "Julie, I'm so sorry." She tried to talk but her voice was muffled. As he began to untie her, however, a voice interrupted him, loud and menacing.