Chapter 20: Hand In To The Flame

Fantasy League Rank

Fantasy League Rank.

1(=) Stefan/Crystal Army - 8115.6
2(=) Kitty/Julie - 7586.9
3(=) Bree/Santana - 5207
4(=) Marley/Travis - 4931.6
5(=) Harmony/Amity - 3935.8
6(=) Kara/Rhythmix - 3392.8
7(=) Luke/Mercedes - 2355.4
8(+1) Charlie/Lyric - 1825.5
9(-1) Artie/Sarah - 1714
10(=) Peyton/Dean - 1362
11(=) Rory/Xavier - 1116
12(=) Jeremy/Tracy - 1075
13(=) Ryder/Riley - 60

-------------------------

"You've got an album coming soon, isn't that right?" asked Ellen as she sat in front of her studio audience with Tracy.

"That's correct," Tracy responded. "March 14. It's my favorite album to date. I think it's the most honest, raw thing I've done."

"Speaking of honesty," said Ellen. "So sorry but I have to ask because the album's two singles have been about lying, cheating men and... As we've seen in the news your ex-boyfriend Alex Zimmerman is under a lot of hot water for allegedly cheating on his wife. Can you deny or confirm that your songs have been about him?"

"I can," Tracy nodded.

***

"I can deny it completely," Tracy said, making Amity smile as she stood by the TV in Harmony's living room. "My songs are based on a lot of personal experience, yes. But they aren't always about any one person. So if you're asking then... I think it's time I put an end to all the speculation. Alex is not a cheater. At least not the one I sing about."

"Yes Tracy!" exclaimed Amity, clapping her hands in celebration.

"So what do you make of the allegations?" asked Ellen. "Do you think they could be true?"

"It's not in my right to tell anyone what to think," Tracy answered. "But if you're asking for my opinion and my opinion only... No, I don't think the allegations are true. Alex and I dated for a while and I've known him for many years. If there's one thing I can say it's that... He's a good guy. I think–and of course there's no way for me to tell you what did or didn't happen for sure–but if you ask me, I think that someone saw an opportunity to make money off of a good man. I just don't think that he, specifically, is capable of something like what this woman is describing. And that's my thoughts on the matter."

"Her publicist must be pissed," said Harmony, standing at the doorway as Tracy moved on to discuss her album again.

Amity turned to her and gasped. "Oh my gosh. You look amazing Harmony."

"It's a one of a kind," said Unique as she stepped up from behind, putting her hands on her shoulder. "The dress and the girl."

Harmony grinned from ear to ear. "I can't believe this moment is finally here. My wedding."

"All eyes are gonna be on you," said Amity.

"Until Alex gets there," Unique muttered.

Amity shot her a look but Harmony just sighed, "Is it bad I thought about uninviting them?"