Chapter 4: The Wrong Time

So here's what you missed on Glee. Leila and Jake are pregnant and couldn't be happier, and Amity's pretending to date Christopher to get Tabitha off her back. Not awkward at all. John's acting totally weird, maybe because he had sex with one--wait, two--no, three different women recently and he has to face the consequences sooner or later. Alex and Julie have been apart for longer than anyone had expected -- that can't be healthy for newlyweds. Sebastian has been nowhere to be found since Travis chose Luke over him. Wonder what he's up to. It's probably evil. And that's what you missed on GLEE!

------------------------------

I didn't feel like making charts. But here is where we are going into this chapter:

Sep 16

#1(=) Side to Side *1*
#2(+1) Glamorous *NEW*
#4(+4) Don't Let Me Down *NEW*
#5(+4) Best Song Ever *NEW*
#6(=) Say You Won't Let Go *1*
#9(-5) Sorry *2*
#13(-3) Ain't About What You Got *4*
#16(=) Style *1*
#17(-3) Before He Cheats *10*
#19(-1) Love On The Brain *5*
#22(-2) Light Em Up *14*
#21(=) Scars to Your Beautiful *15*
#30(-6) Shout Out To My Ex *4*
#25(=) Starving *12*
#46(-6) Needed Me *33*
#70(=) Could Have Been Me *64*

And here are the league points.

1. Kitty (Julie) =  1740.3
2. Stefan (Crystal Army) = 1354.8
3. Bree (Santana) = 1102.5
4. Harmony (Amity) = 1051.5
5. Kara (Rhythmix) = 961
6. Artie (Sarah) = 662
7. Marley (Travis) = 490.25
8. Luke (Mercedes) = 488.5
9. Charlie (Lyric) = 412
10. Peyton (Dean) = 160
11. Jeremy (Jake) = 0
12. Rory (Xavier) = 0
13. Ryder (Riley) = 0

------------------------------

"You're back!" Julie exclaimed when she opened her front door for Alex and Sam. They each took their turns hugging her as she said, "I was gonna drop in at your Baltimore show tomorrow, oh my gosh. What are you doing here?"

"I figured you're making the effort," said Alex, "and I wanted to make the effort too."

"The girls?" asked Sam, pointing upstairs. Julie nodded and he immediately hurried up to surprise them.

"I really wanted to make your tour opening night," said Alex, "but even though I don't have a show Saturday night, I do on Sunday and it's the other side of the country so—"

Upstairs, there were a couple of heavy stomps before loud shrieks from the twins. Julie smiled and then told Alex, "It's ok. I'm just happy you're here. Now we can all head out to your show together. Right?"

"Yes," he said, "but today since I'm sure Sam will want to be with the girls all day... You and I are gonna have some catching up to do."

Julie put her arms around him and said, "Yes, of course. But... Where are Sam and Tyler?"

"Ty's at his house," Alex answered, "and John... Let's just say he's occupied. But come on, I want to surprise Izzy and Gaby. I'm sure John is fine wherever he is."

***

John arrived at his house, not eager to make hello trips, and immediately made himself comfy on the couch. He had less than 24 hours to be in his own space before hitting the road again but didn't know how to spend it.

He had flipped through enough channels to be in the 400s by the time that his empty time was interrupted by a phone call. He almost ignored it but after glancing over for just a moment and seeing that it was Travis he decided to answer.

"What's up?" he mumbled.

Travis, with far more energy, said, "I hope you're ready for tonight!"