Chapter 31: Five Little Dots

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Fantasy League Rank

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Fantasy League Rank.

1(=) Kitty/Julie - 10453.35
2(=) Stefan/Crystal Army - 9850.6
3(=) Marley/Travis - 7150.6
4(=) Bree/Santana - 5990.3
5(=) Harmony/Amity - 4461
6(=) Kara/Rhythmix - 3954.3
7(=) Jeremy/Tracy - 3172.3
8(=) Charlie/Lyric - 2973.05
9(=) Luke/Mercedes - 2692.1
10(=) Peyton/Dean - 2068
11(=) Artie/Sarah - 2024.8
12(=) Rory/Xavier - 1683
13(=) Ryder/Riley - 212

-----------------------------------------

"So here's the plan," said Sebastian, standing in front of his television screen with Jeremy and Kevin sitting side by side on the couch in front of him. Through his phone, Sebastian was displaying a very elaborate web.

Jeremy raised his hand and said, "First question... Um, plan for what? You just texted me to come for an emergency and then told me to sit down and hold your baby."

As Kevin spit on Jeremy's lap, Sebastian said, "The plan for how I'm gonna get my life back, of course. I need to repair the damage caused by a psychopath deciding to frame me for murder. Keep up, Stones."

"Right..." Jeremy nodded, slowly. "Ok, I'm with you now. What's the plan, boss?"

"First," said Sebastian, "I need to find my way back into Blackbird. They aren't just gonna give me back my seat so quickly. So I'll meet with Rowena Fitzpatrick and... This is her, right?"

He clicked a button and the screen zoomed in on one of the tiny circles on the screen. A picture of the blue-eyed, dark-haired woman appeared.

"That's correct," said Jeremy.

Sebastian assessed the photograph and shrugged. "Ok, yeah, I can sleep with her."

"Sorry, what?" Jeremy stopped him. "Is that your plan? To seduce her?"

"Well, I need to get to the top," said Sebastian, hitting the next button which took him back to the web. He zoomed in on another circle and read the text out loud. "Find dirt on CEO."

"Oh god..." said Jeremy.

"That's why I need to sleep with her," Sebastian nodded. "There's no better way to gain intel on a person than from within their bedroom."