Bonus Chapter 2: Hatred

Going into the past again, yas. This is before Jimin was in Taehyung's life lmao...
_____________________________
Daniel's POV

I gritted my teeth when I saw Kim Taehyung successfully finishing his mission, again.

Can't that bastard just fail one mission? That way he could get out of this world or if Mr Choo is kinder, decrease his ranking and make me first?

What good does Taehyung has? All he has is the good looks, voice and strength! I also do have them and I am older! I seriously don't get Mr Choo's logic.

Taehyung's shirt was drenched in blood, his hair was messy, he had eye bags under his brown, ugly eyes.

Horrible, just plain horrible. He won't get any girlfriend or boyfriend. I just know it.

I looked at where he was heading. Of course, to his best buddy, Yoongi.

Fuck Taehyung. Why must he be friends with Yoongi? If I ever get with Yoongi, that means my "friend" would have to be Taehyung.

Yes, I like Yoongi. He is WAYY better than that Alien dumbass. Yoongi have a bad taste in friends, I swear.

"HYUNG!" Taehyung shouted and jumped onto Yoongi as he clung onto Yoongi's neck.

"EW EW! HANDS AND BODY OFF ME!" Yoongi screeched as he tried to pry Taehyung off his body.

Cute. My Min Yoongi is so cute. If Taehyung was not friends with Yoongi, I would have killed Taehyung already.

Taehyung laughed as he jumped of Yoongi, some blood went onto Yoongi's favourite, "Fuck you" shirt.

Yoongi gasped when he saw the red stains on his shirt. "THE BLOOD IS NOT DRIED?" Yoongi screamed as he dashed towards the toilet to wash it off.

"I JUST FINISHED MY MISSION SO IT IS NOT DRIED YET!" Taehyung called out. Taehyung glanced down at his shirt and sighed before walking towards his table and opened his drawer to take out a clean, black shirt.

I glanced at Hoseok, who was just in front of me. He looked at Yoongi as Yoongi came out of the toilet, his shirt wet. I can definitely see the word "Love" in Hoseok's eyes.

Yoongi is mine, and no one else can ever take my baby away from me. NEVER.
_____________________________
Short one :)

This chapter marks the end of the book! Please do look forward to the sequel of Kidnapped but it would not be out very soon, I am sorry :(

Thank you for reading his crappy book until the end. Please vote and comment!

Love you guys :3😘

NOW I CAN OFFICIALLY SAY THIS BOOK HAS ENDED :)

~Completed~