Chapter 11: Quiet

Jimin woke up but he was too tired to open his eyes. He felt that his hands and legs being tied together.

He tried moving them but all he could hear were clinks of metals being knocked against each other. Jimin grunted as he felt the cold contact of the metals around the ankle of his legs and his wrist.

He slowly opened his eyes but he could not see anything. It was totally black. Was he blind? What did that person do to him? Why can't he see anything?

Suddenly, a door from behind him opened and he thanked the god so much that he was able to see the light from outside the dark room. "So, you are awake, Park Jimin..." Jimin started frowned but he decided to keep quiet.

A guy walked in front of Jimin, the heels of his boots hitting the floor. Jimin whimpered a bit when the room turned dark again, his head tilting downwards.

Jimin felt something held his chin, forcing him to look in front of him. "How are you Jimin? You fainted when I said, "Welcome, Park Jimin." I had to carry you here..." The guy in front of him sighed as Jimin shut his eyes tight.

The guy lifted up a small lamp and turned it on, making the room a bit brighter. "Say something, Jimin..." The guy sighed again and placed the small lamp down.

Jimin shook his head vigorously, his hands turned into fists. "If you don't say something, I will have to force you..." Jimin felt another cold metal tip at his temple. The guy dugged the metal a little into Jimin's temple. "Speak.."