Chapter 46: Take Care

"Open up!" Jimin demanded. Taehyung pouted and unwillingly opened his mouth to consume the food on the spoon that was provided by Jimin.

Jimin continued to feed Taehyung, making Taehyung upset.

It has been 2 weeks since Taehyung woke up and whenever Jimin was dismissed from school, he would go and take care of Taehyung.

The bond between the both of them became stronger. They knew more about each other.

The funny thing is that Jimin didn't even know how old was Taehyung only until he told him yesterday.

The were both the same age so Jimin was glad he did not disrespect Taehyung.

Taehyung can be discharged in two days time. Taehyung always wanted to do things himself, but with Jimin being overprotective, Taehyung couldn't.

He can't even do the simplest thing without Jimin saying, "YOU WILL GET HURT TAEHYUNG!"

As each day passed by, Taehyung felt happy to have Jimin beside him, taking good care of him and many other things.

They fell for each other, harder than before. They still needed to know each other better.

Jimin stuffed the food into Taehyung's mouth. "There!" Jimin smiled happily.

"Thank you, Chimchim..." Taehyung smiled. Jimim chuckled and went to pour a glass of water for Taehyung.

"Nothing much, Tae... You helped me in that stupid house as well!" Jimin said, setting the glass of water down on Taehyung's table. Taehyung pressed his lips into a thin line, and grabbed the warm glass of water, gulping down a mouthful of it.

Jimin just looked at Taehyung as Taehyung continued to gulp the whole glass of water down his throat.

"Why are Yoongi and Hoseok hyung taking so long?" Taehyung whined.

"Why? Is it because you don't want my company anymore?" Jimin pouted, moving a bit away from Taehyung.

"No, it is not that! I just want to...You know... Know whether they are alright!" Taehyung pouted as well.

He stretched his hand out for Jimin to hold as Jimin was getting further away from Taehyung.

"Hmpf, sure you do..." Jimin retorded.

"Jimin, be my boyfriend, for real, please?" Taehyung blurted out. Taehyung mentally cursed at himself as he actually said that out loud.

Jimin's cheek was red. "Please?" Taehyung asked again.

"YES!"
_____________________________
My knee hurts so bady, my grandma and mother told me i look like an old lady walking since i cant walk properly. Fuck my wound :(

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!❤