Chapter 44: Explain

Jimin did what he normally did these few months. Go school, visit Tae, visit Jungkook and go home.

He did not want to go back home so Namjoon let Jimin stay at his. Sometimes he might even go back to the hospital and sleep at Taehyung's room together with Yoongi and Hoseok.

He sat down on the chair and laid his head on the bed.

Jimin sighed as he stroked Taehyung's hand. "When will you be awake?" Jimin asked softly. Hoseok and Yoongi went out to get lunch for the three of them.

Suddenly, the door opened and Yoongi and Hoseok came back with 3 container of hot noodles. "Eat up, Jimin!" Hoseok chirped and handed Jimin a container.

Jimin lifted his head up and took the container. He placed his container onto the patient's table and opened the box.

White steam came out from the box and the smell hit Jimin. Jimin smiled and began to dig in with his chopsticks that were provided on the top of the lid.

"By the way hyungs, you guys didn't tell me why you guys are not putting me back into that stupid room." Jimin asked as he slurped a few strands of noodles into his mouth.

"Why would we put you back? Taehyung told me to help him to let you escape. He has never done this before, but with you, he just did it. I don't know why... Taehyung told me to wait for him at the death house while he was inside facing Mr Choo. I would need to send him a message that we are here and he would feel a vibration from his phone. He would shout go, means that we can go inside and destroy some asses. We did it, but we didn't expect Taehyung to be shot so many times. Taehyung already said any of us could die, end up the one was him, I guess. And not to mention this stupid boy over here..." Yoongi said, pushing Hoseok by the temple by using his index finger and continued, "Just had to pass by me and join!" Yoongi huffed.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and slurp on his noodles. "Taehyung really likes you, Jimin. That is why he is doing this. He was the best kidnapper, that is why he was tasked to kill you. He did the opposite because he... fell for you..." Hoseok said, cocking his head to the side.

Jimin's cheeks turned red. He sat his chopsticks down and covered his face. "Aaahh, Jiminie is blushing!" Yoongi teased.

"Jimin..." A deep husky voice said.
_____________________________
Welp so I fell because I am clumsy like fuck. My knee is like bleeding and the max i can bend my knee to is abt 90°... no lesser or it will hurt. Kmn