Chapter 18: Bathe

Jimin thrusted around in his seat as Taehyung stood at side, watching Jimin. "Let me out, Tae!" Jimin shouted as he moved his arms.

"Stop moving about, Jimin! You will injure your wrists!" Taehyung shouted as he placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

Jimin stopped his actions but he glared at Taehyung. It was 1.00am at night and every kidnapper went home, except for Taehyung.

The other victims were kept in different rooms of the building. "If you won't let me leave now, please let me sleep! I am tired!" Jimin groaned.

Jimin had not been eating much. Taehyung do force Jimin to eat and Jimin would do it at times as he was very hungry.

"No. I will let you bathe because you really stink..." Taehyung let go off Jimin's shoulder  and pinched the bridge of his nose. Jimin had not bathed ever since he been here so Taehyung told Jimin to stay awake so Taehyung could sneak Jimin to the bathroom to bathe.

Taehyung took his bag up which was beside Jimin's chair and opened his bag. He took out a plastic bag filled with clean clothes.

Taehyung placed the bag on the floor and walked to Jimin. Jimin followed Taehyung movements as Taehyung unlocked the handcuff and the legcuff.

Taehyung held Jimin's biceps, making sure he does not escape. Taehyung picked the bag up and directed Jimin out of the dark room, with of course the help of the lamp which was in the hand of Jimin's.

When Taehyung opened the door, Jimin squinted his eyes and stumbled around. Jimin was not used to the brightness of the room so Taehyung helped Jimin to stand properly.

Taehyung entered the bathroom and gently pushed Jimin into the shower once Jimin got used to the brightness. Taehyung threw the bag of clean clothes to Jimin and Jimin caught it.

Jimin locked the door while Taehyung stood beside the sink in front of the shower, waiting for Jimin. Jimin took his clothes off and looked around for shampoos.

Thank goodness Taehyung had already placed some in the shower. Jimin turned the faucet on and the warm water ran down his warm body.

He moaned a little when he felt the contact. He bathed quickly, afraid Taehyung is like those teachers in camp
____________________________
This chapter really sucks. I will update more chapters for this unlike my other ones as I already wrote this on Instagram...