Chapter 39: Saved

??? Pov

I walked into the dark, gloomy and haunted death house. I heard everything from what Yoongi told Hoseok.

Everything.

I stood outside Yoongi's house as I wanted to tell him that before Mr Choo left for the death house, he gave Yoongi a new mission.

When I noticed Yoongi and Hoseok outside, talking, I gone curious and went to listen.

I heard the plan that was made by Taehyung.

I, am loyal to our boss no matter what. It upsets me that his own employees were backstabbing him, especially Kim Taehyung.

I hated that man. I was the one who was suppose to be Mr Choo's best kidnapper, not him!

I always get the job done, I was older than Taehyung, I performed better than Taehyung but all Mr Choo said was Taehyung was the best kidnapper.

Funny how I like someone who is very close to him, if not I would kill Taehyung by then.

I followed Yoongi to the office, then to the death house, of course with me driving my car.

I waited after Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and other two men whom I can't recognise, walked off and I entered the house.

Taehyung was unconscious, making me smirk.

Karma. Who told him to steal the spotlight? I immediately recognised Mr Choo so I quickly rushed to him, who was lying on the floor.

His shirt was covered in blood, making me cringe. "Sir!" I shouted as I tried to wake him up. I gently tapped the side of his face, trying best to wake him up.

Mr Choo is obviously very heavy due to his size. Out of the blue, one of the men who was on the floor groaned and sat up groggily.

I quickly took my gun and pulled the trigger, causing him to fall back to the ground as I shot his head. I rolled my eyes and looked at Mr Choo's wound.

Nothing serious, just a bullet on his stomach. Not as if he will die or anything... I hoisted him up so that we can go to the hospital.

I held my breath as he was super heavy. I puffed out my cheeks as I walked out of the death house, leaving the few men in the house.

They can rot there, I don't really care unless if I will be there next time. Of course I would not! I do my job in time, making me proud but Mr Choo does not even give me a single recognition.

I gently placed him in my car and quickly drove him to a hospital.
_____________________________
It is Chinese New Year, so here is an update!

Eh heh who can that person be ;)