Chapter 23: Wake Up

Taehyung woke up immediately when his alarm clock rang. He sat up, his eyes wide open.

The today is the day.

He checked his alarm clock and it read, "5.30am". Taehyung rushed to get prepared. He brushed up and changed his clothes.

He went to his bag and check his gun to see if there are bullets in it. "1,2,3,4,5. Done..." Taehyung mumbled as he placed the gun in his bag and made sure he prepared a box of first aid kit and many other gadgets like a tranquilizer.

Taehyung fumbled for his phone which was on his night stand and called Yoongi.

"WHAT?" Yoongi shouted through the phone as he rubbed his eyes, getting rid of the crust.

"THE DAY IS HERE, DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE STILL SLEEPING!" Taehyung screamed as he slung his bag onto his left shoulder. Yoongi grunted and ended the call.

"Hello? Yoongi hyung? Darn it..." Taehyung pursed his lips as he slid his phone into his pocket.

Taehyung ran to the office, since it was not too far away from his house. When he reached the office, he was already covered in sweat. He panted as he pressed his thumb onto the fingerprint scanner and the door into the office opened.

Taehyung quickly shut the door behind him and he ran to Jimin's room. "PARK JIMIN!" Taehyung screamed as he burst into Jimin's room. Jimin bolted up.

"What the heck?" Jimin asked as he glanced at the sweaty Taehyung.

"Go go, come on!!" Taehyung placed his bag beside Jimin's chair and unlocked the handcuffs and legcuffs. Jimin frowned at Taehyung as Taehyung helped Jimin outside of his room.

"Wh-what? Where are we going? Jisoos, I want my sleep!" Jimin whined in frustration. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he helped Jimin outside of the office.

It was still dark, so Jimin just layed on Taehyung's shoulder, trying to get some sleep. Taehyung and Jimin walked, with of course Jimin's whining and they walked, really far away.

"Where are we going, Taetae?" Jimin mumbled, his face on Taehyung's shoulders.

"Somewhere far..." Taehyung replied back, his voice a little lower.

"Mhm, please be quick, I want to sleep."

"After much walking, you will be awake." Taehyung gave off a weak smile and patted Jimin's head. "Can't we just take the cab? I am tired."

"No. If we do, we have a high chance being caught by the police." Taehyung replied, a little bit sternly.
_____________________________
Please don't be a silent reader. Vote and comment!