Chapter 37: Coma

After a few hours of waiting, the operation door for Taehyung opened.

Jimin ran towards the surgeon first, followed by Yoongi then Hoseok. Jimin waited urgently for the surgeon to say something.

When the surgeon saw the three boys in front of him, the surgeon sighed.

Jimin eyes widened when the surgeon sighed. What did the sigh mean? Did the surgery failed? Is he tired after the surgery? What happened to Taehyung?

Many questions were crowding in Jimin's mind. Jimin was too nervous to even say a single thing.

"How is our friend?" Hoseok asked as he placed his arm around Yoongi's shoulder, pushing Yoongi closer to Hoseok.

Yoongi has been crying for so long, his head and eyes hurt. Yoongi just buried his head into Hoseok's shoulder as the three of them waited for the surgeon to say something.

"Doctor! Please come back in!" Someone shouted from inside the operation room. The surgeon quickly turned around and rushed back into the operation room, leaving Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin hanging.

"ARG!" Jimin shouted as he stomped his foot on the floor.

"Why don't you go and see Jungkook in his room? Even though he is still not awake, you can go see him while we wait for the doctor to come out. Once the doctor comes out again, I will give you a call and we can hear the news together." Hoseok suggested as he smooth Yoongi's back.

Jimin frowned at the thought. Jungkook was still asleep, he does not want to bother the recovering younger.

Jimin just declined the suggestion and wait for the doctor to come back out. They waited patiently for 5 minutes and the doctor came back out.

Now all three of them rushed to the doctor together, hearts exploding of anxiety.

Yoongi was hugging Hoseok tightly as the doctor told the three young boys the news.

"Kim Taehyung is alright..." The surgeon began. All three pairs of eyes lit up at the sentence.

"But..." The surgeon continued. "Kim Taehyung is currently in a coma as he lost too much blood during the process. The chance of Taehyung waking up is only 20%." With that, the surgeon left.

Jimin fell to the floor, burying his face in his knees. Yoongi was crying with joy and sadness. Taehyung was half alive, and half dead.
_____________________________
Whattafuk the description, tags, ext were GONE FOR ABT 2 DAYS I WAS SO WORRIED WTF